Register Now
skyfire

Nubia Red Magic - Old but Good 5G Gaming Phone

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's way cheaper than every other flagship currently on the market - it's like $650 which is the price that flagships used to be about 5-6 years ago or possibly even cheaper.

Can I get a phone of $650 right now? I'm not sure if I can for now. I'm not sure about other people since we all have different purchasing power. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Can I get a phone of $650 right now? I'm not sure if I can for now. I'm not sure about other people since we all have different purchasing power. 

Well you do have a valid point - but I was referring to people in the market for a flagship or a gaming phone and have the income for it. For what it offers, it's an absolute steal...

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well you do have a valid point - but I was referring to people in the market for a flagship or a gaming phone and have the income for it. For what it offers, it's an absolute steal...

Yeah, on that note, that's completely understandable as they get to pay less for what they are getting for or in the device. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's way cheaper than every other flagship currently on the market - it's like $650 which is the price that flagships used to be about 5-6 years ago or possibly even cheaper.

I had the phone recommended to my friend who's planning to start streaming and he's interested in buying it. He old me it's a good price for what the phone can do. 

On 6/1/2022 at 8:54 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, on that note, that's completely understandable as they get to pay less for what they are getting for or in the device. 

It's an device that an actual mobile game lover wouldn't turn down especially when he doesn't play on switch or other handheld gaming devices. 

On 6/1/2022 at 3:22 AM, Heatman said:

I had the phone recommended to my friend who's planning to start streaming and he's interested in buying it. He old me it's a good price for what the phone can do. 

It's probably the most reasonably priced flagship out right now. Most other flagships are like 800 hundred pushing 900 or even over $1000. There's no way I'm spending that on a phone...

5G isn't yet a big deal where I am from though there are many 5G phones been produced daily but 4G is still used , and I think it will take some more time  before 5G is fully functional in major parts of the world.

On 6/15/2022 at 2:22 AM, killamch89 said:

It's probably the most reasonably priced flagship out right now. Most other flagships are like 800 hundred pushing 900 or even over $1000. There's no way I'm spending that on a phone...

Definitely, it's not worth it at that price of $1k or more. When it's possible to get Playstation 5 with that same amount of money or even lesser if you're looking at purchasing PS Store. I'm not even that heavy on playing on smartphone lately.