Register Now
StaceyPowers

When do you usually try to complete the main quest line in open world games?

When you play an open world game, when do you usually try to complete the main quest line (assuming you can keep playing the game after it is done)? Do you do it early on, and then do most of the other quests after it? Do you finish it up somewhere in the middle? Do you try and complete the main quest line after wrapping up everything else?

I usually do it balanced, do one main quest mission then do a few sidequests. I usually tie up everything else before finishing the main quest,

I don't really get people who focus on just one or the other, doing every side mission before even starting the main quest. Or only doing the main quest line while ignoring everything else.

On 4/15/2022 at 9:24 PM, m76 said:

I usually do it balanced, do one main quest mission then do a few sidequests. I usually tie up everything else before finishing the main quest,

I don't really get people who focus on just one or the other, doing every side mission before even starting the main quest. Or only doing the main quest line while ignoring everything else.

My brother is among the latter gamers you just described here and I don't seem to understand why they play like that...?