Register Now
kingpotato

Things you hate about your favorite games

That's the first time I learned about a game with 2D and 3D modes. I'll be checking out on this game, because I'm not that feature. In FIFA or PES, you can only switch to 2D if you want to be a spectator either as a coach or a player. 

31 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's the first time I learned about a game with 2D and 3D modes. I'll be checking out on this game, because I'm not that feature. In FIFA or PES, you can only switch to 2D if you want to be a spectator either as a coach or a player. 

I think that FIFA is too big for that kind of feature inclusion in their games. Top Eleven Football Manager isn't at FIFA's level yet. 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that FIFA is too big for that kind of feature inclusion in their games. Top Eleven Football Manager isn't at FIFA's level yet. 

Wait a minute, how could a game be "too big" to not include a feature as simple as a drop down camera mode? That makes no sense whatsoever.

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if it's something that's going to work now because the update have already affected anything that happens in the game. But you can give it a try, there is no harm in trying. 

I have 5 friendly matches set up tomorrow and 2 official matches to be played. I would have to play them all in 2D and see what happens if I get counter attack for or against my team. 

30 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Isnt Football manager and FIFA two completly different games ? I mean one is just a coach simulator and the other a soccer game. How can you compare their level of quality when they have two very different types of gameplay,

7 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Wait a minute, how could a game be "too big" to not include a feature as simple as a drop down camera mode? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Im an ignorant, whats a drop down camera mode ?

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

So, are you trying to say that, FIFA outclasses the game? 

30 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Isnt Football manager and FIFA two completly different games ? I mean one is just a coach simulator and the other a soccer game. How can you compare their level of quality when they have two very different types of gameplay,

Im an ignorant, whats a drop down camera mode ?

It's a perspective as viewed from above straight down. It's how I'd imagine a 2D version of a game like view would be programmed.

As for your other point, it's a fair point. Just because they are both themed around football, doesn't change the fact they are completely different kinds of games. I think there is some sort of management simulation built into FIFA, but I highly doubt it goes to the level of a dedicated Football Management sim.

Edited by Shagger

7 minutes ago, Shagger said:

It's a perspective as viewed from above straight down. It's how I'd imagine a 2D version of a game like view would be programmed.

As for your other point, it's a fair point.  Just because they are both themed around Football, doesn't change the fact they are completely different kinds of games. I think there is some sort of management simulation built into FIFA, but I highly doubt it goes to the level of a dedicated Football Management sim.

Ah I see Thank you, thats what I thought but I wanted to make sure, I actually googled it but nothing relevant came up. So if thats the case then isnt that like the standard camera view on all FIFA games ? and also on all soccer games for that matter ?? @Heatman what were you trying to say by "Fifa is too big" what does that even mean ?

19 minutes ago, Shagger said:

As for your other point, it's a fair point. Just because they are both themed around football, doesn't change the fact they are completely different kinds of games. I think there is some sort of management simulation built into FIFA, but I highly doubt it goes to the level of a dedicated Football Management sim.

It's on FIFA 21 Career mode that EA have that designed in the game. 

https://www.goal.com/en/news/fifa-21-career-mode-channels-football-manager-brilliant/ntaphowepmc1h21gcn3psrf4