Register Now
kingpotato

Spy X Family

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I absolutely love it! Anya is such a precious kid and the fact that her adopted parents are spies and assassins makes it so interesting. Also interesting is the fact Yuri's brother is an officer looking for the MC but doesn't even know it's him.

I agree its a very wholesome and funny anime. I honestly never knew what it was about before the anime, I had seen cover arts of the manga but I just assume it was some shoujo or comedy manga or something

On 6/7/2022 at 2:11 PM, kingpotato said:

I agree its a very wholesome and funny anime. I honestly never knew what it was about before the anime, I had seen cover arts of the manga but I just assume it was some shoujo or comedy manga or something

Me neither - it was a friend who recommended it as he reads the manga and I was hooked from the very first episode.

Been hearing a lot of good things about this series. From the trailers this will be amazing. And Anya is looking like she’s going to be the breakout shorty this year. She might be up there with Kanna and Myu if she’s as adorable in the series as she’s in the trailers.