Register Now
Clasher

what's your favorite game on nintendo switch?

18 hours ago, Clasher said:

Did you order for the switch online, what could be causing the delay?

Do you mean super smash bro: ultimate _ if yes, that's a really cool game and I think ultimate would be the last smash Game.

I live in Jamaica and I ordered mine online and shipped it to my brother's house. He'll bring it with him when he visits at the end of next month.

On 5/25/2022 at 4:52 PM, Clasher said:

Now here is someone who shares my thoughts, I had this discussion with some of my pals and a few were of the opinion that metroid Dread wasn't such a good. I don't agree to this though I feel metroid dread was a pretty decent and interesting game to play on Nintendo switch.

They are all entitled to their own opinions and the same thing is applicable to you as well. There is no need to worry about them. 

40 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They are all entitled to their own opinions and the same thing is applicable to you as well. There is no need to worry about them. 

That's true mate, we all very enthusiastic about games, so whenever we hangout we just have this kind of discussions, doesn't mean they don't appreciate the game as well. And besides I will still play the game with or without their approval of it. xD

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I live in Jamaica and I ordered mine online and shipped it to my brother's house. He'll bring it with him when he visits at the end of next month.

Okay, I just wouldn't be that patient to wait. xD

I just order mine from an online vendor that is based around my region so deliveries wouldn't get delayed.

31 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true mate, we all very enthusiastic about games, so whenever we hangout we just have this kind of discussions, doesn't mean they don't appreciate the game as well. And besides I will still play the game with or without their approval of it. xD

That's exactly my point. They have all the right in the world to say anything they want and you have all the right in the world to play what you want. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Subnautica : Below Zero is another good game on Nintendo Switch. It's an underwater game for the likes of gamers that love to explore depths of the sea. 

I have played Subnautica: Below Zero on both Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. I think I enjoyed the open-world survival  adventure game more on console. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have played Subnautica: Below Zero on both Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. I think I enjoyed the open-world survival  adventure game more on console. 

I never got the game on my PS4 but only on my Nintendo Switch, so I can't have much say on how it is on console. It's not bad either on Switch. 

On 6/1/2022 at 8:18 PM, Boblee said:

Subnautica : Below Zero is another good game on Nintendo Switch. It's an underwater game for the likes of gamers that love to explore depths of the sea. 

The name sounds interesting, though I haven't played or heard about it before I will check it out on YouTube to send what it looks like then if it intrigues me I might get it on my Nintendo switch as well.

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never got the game on my PS4 but only on my Nintendo Switch, so I can't have much say on how it is on console. It's not bad either on Switch. 

You're right about that. It's not that bad either on Nintendo Switch. It's where at least 3 of my work colleagues are playing the game and they are enjoying it. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

My favorite games on Nintendo Switch are ; Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild, The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt, Hollow Knight, Hades, and Animal Crossing : New Horizons. 

I'm very sure that most gamers that have played on Nintendo Switch would never miss out on Legend of Zelda : BOTW. I can't for BOTW 2 to be released.