Register Now
Clasher

what's your favorite game on nintendo switch?

On 7/3/2022 at 4:31 PM, Dannyjax said:

I just had to quickly rewatch the launch trailer on Hades. It's one game that your dying is guaranteed because you can't escape it. 

I got back into playing Hades again yesterday after watching this trailer which you shared here. It gave me a big memory rush on the game and I knew immediately it's a game that I had to start playing again. 

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's been a while since I played one of favorites games on Nintendo Switch which is Stardew Valley. I will be giving it a shot today for at least 2 hours when I'm ready to kick off today's gaming. 

I also liked playing stardew valley but right now games like legends of pokemon :Arceus has taken away most of my attention.

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's been a while since I played one of favorites games on Nintendo Switch which is Stardew Valley. I will be giving it a shot today for at least 2 hours when I'm ready to kick off today's gaming. 

I also liked playing stardew valley but right now games like legends of pokemon :Arceus has taken away most of my attention.

I think for me out of all the games I have for my Nintendo Switch now, Animal Crossing New Horizons has to be my favorite. I have spent so many hours on that game, most of it was spent in the lockdowns back in 2020 that we had due to the pandemic, but I still find myself jumping on it every now and then just to check updates and collect things. I have been considering redoing my island, but I have had it for over 2 years now so it's a decision I am not taking lightly.

I love Mario Kart quite a bit on the switch, but I also really favor Animal Crossing. I love the relaxation of the game Animal Crossing and being able to have it in a handheld device is amazing! It's one of my favorite go tos! 

It's definitely Pokemon Legends Arceus! For a spin off title, it's a great Pokemon game. Though honestly almost all the Pokemon games on the Switch are tons of fun, minus Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Though to be fair, I never really cared for the original Diamond and Pearl but these remakes are terrible.