Register Now
Maxi

Would you prefer YouTube or Twitch for streaming?

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's a known fact that it's not easy to make money from one's YouTube channel. It takes a lot of hard work before that can materialize.

Nothing is easy my friend. You even have to push hard to clear your bowel. 😛

Making money from videos is easy if you know how to do it correctly,

On 6/5/2022 at 6:54 PM, Heatman said:

I can't remember the last time I ever accessed YouTube through the web version. The app makes it so much easier. 

I'm very sure that some people still do that especially the one's that are making use of PC or laptops for most of their online needs. 

7 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Nothing is easy my friend. You even have to push hard to clear your bowel. 😛

Making money from videos is easy if you know how to do it correctly,

It seems like you're making use of that avenue in making money? If yes, I'm interested in getting a tutorial from you on how to go about it especially on YouTube. 

On 6/5/2022 at 11:09 AM, Aniekwe said:

If you have the application, it's a lot easier to access the site. I hardly use the websites version of Twitch or even YouTube. The app experience is always better. 

Maybe I'll consider that one. Because at this time, I'm just too lazy to type the Switch keyword on a browser search icon, downloading the twitch app will make it alot easier to access it just as I do with YouTube. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe I'll consider that one. Because at this time, I'm just too lazy to type the Switch keyword on a browser search icon, downloading the twitch app will make it alot easier to access it just as I do with YouTube. 

Yes, it's just like using Facebook website version when you can make use of the application that's mobile friendly. It's a whole lot better. 

20 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It seems like you're making use of that avenue in making money? If yes, I'm interested in getting a tutorial from you on how to go about it especially on YouTube. 

That's correct. If you want to get into youtube start creating short videos. You don't have to pass monetization threshold. You can start by posting short videos of you playing games

14 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

That's correct. If you want to get into youtube start creating short videos. You don't have to pass monetization threshold. You can start by posting short videos of you playing games

Alright, I will do that. At least I should be looking at having about how many contents uploaded first before thinking of having a breakthrough? 

12 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Youtube has $100 million creator funds for short videos. But in order to earn you should still be getting tons of views.

Yeah, I know very well about how important it is to have views on your contents because it's the only way it shows that you're engaging users. How do you drive traffic/views to your channel? 

23 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yes, it's just like using Facebook website version when you can make use of the application that's mobile friendly. It's a whole lot better. 

It's a shame that I didn't download the twitch app. Reason is because, I'm obsessed with YouTube, I'm just focused there. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

It's a shame that I didn't download the twitch app. Reason is because, I'm obsessed with YouTube, I'm just focused there. 

I'm guessing that it's the application version of YouTube that you're making use of as well? 

3 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm guessing that it's the application version of YouTube that you're making use of as well? 

Yes, I have YouTube app installed on my device already which is virtually on everyone's device, either iOS or android. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I have YouTube app installed on my device already which is virtually on everyone's device, either iOS or android. 

Yeah, it's on all smartphone by default and I have confirmed that very well. Although, some people never for once used it. 

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Yeah, it's on all smartphone by default and I have confirmed that very well. Although, some people never for once used it. 

I know that, not everyone enjoys YouTube, some users prefer watching Netflix than YouTube, I love watching YouTube videos than going to Netflix since I'm not paying money to watch those videos. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I know that, not everyone enjoys YouTube, some users prefer watching Netflix than YouTube, I love watching YouTube videos than going to Netflix since I'm not paying money to watch those videos. 

Yeah, for my movies, it's strictly on Netflix or Hulu. I'm hoping that you are familiar with Hulu as well because most people are just into Netflix? 

Edited by Aniekwe