Register Now
Maxi

Would you prefer YouTube or Twitch for streaming?

On 6/12/2022 at 12:12 PM, Heatman said:

I have been streaming a YouTuber that's a huge fan of God War since morning and it's been an entertaining task for me. I have learnt a few skills and tricks on how to play next time. 

I came across this contents creator that post videos related to God of war , showing his tricks and how he manages to overcome some obstacles in the game. Not on YouTube but on Facebook, I didn't even like his page and he actually gave some valuable tips, I would go search if I could find him again.

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm hoping that you were later able to watch through it and got at least a few tips on how to play? 

I couldn't do it yesterday but I'm going to doing it a little later today. It had something that came up which needed my immediate attention then. 

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

I came across this contents creator that post videos related to God of war , showing his tricks and how he manages to overcome some obstacles in the game. Not on YouTube but on Facebook, I didn't even like his page and he actually gave some valuable tips, I would go search if I could find him again.

I have seen it as well and from the way he plays, he's very good at the game. I have engaged him a few times in his comment section, he seems like a nice guy. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have seen it as well and from the way he plays, he's very good at the game. I have engaged him a few times in his comment section, he seems like a nice guy. 

Okay, can you recall the name of his page so I could go search for it again since I can't find the page anymore.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

Okay, can you recall the name of his page so I could go search for it again since I can't find the page anymore.

You can check out Geony Gamers, Hyper Gaming and Chaum1.TV. Hyper Gaming seems to have more content on God of War. 

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

The guy that I usually make use of his page is Hyper Gaming and it's among what's listed by @Dannyjax. I'm going to check out the other one's he added too. 

20 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You can check out Geony Gamers, Hyper Gaming and Chaum1.TV. Hyper Gaming seems to have more content on God of War. 

Thanks mate.

I Would check them out as soon as possible. Maybe I could find some valuable God of war tips coming from those contents Creators.

On 6/16/2022 at 7:03 PM, Clasher said:

Thanks mate.

I Would check them out as soon as possible. Maybe I could find some valuable God of war tips coming from those contents Creators.

You're welcome my friend. I'm happy to help you out there.

Hyper Gaming have been the best when it comes to all the video games streaming channels I have come across on Facebook. I'm not sure if he's got a YouTube channel. I will look into it. 

On 6/16/2022 at 7:03 PM, Clasher said:

Thanks mate.

Hyper Gaming last streaming of God of War was 15 hours ago. You're going to love the fight scenes in it. 

14 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Hyper Gaming last streaming of God of War was 15 hours ago. You're going to love the fight scenes in it. 

I just checked out Hyper Gaming on YouTube to know if he's got a channel up there. It seems he's got two channels but the old one is no where to be found but just the new one. He started it 1 year ago with just 12 subscribers. 

On 6/19/2022 at 12:49 AM, Aniekwe said:

Okay, I haven't gotten anytime to view streams or watch videos. But I am free now I was on twitch a few minutes ago streaming fortnite, i might check this one out too later today.

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I just checked out Hyper Gaming on YouTube to know if he's got a channel up there. It seems he's got two channels but the old one is no where to be found but just the new one. He started it 1 year ago with just 12 subscribers. 

I found out long ago that he's not into streaming much on YouTube. He's more on Facebook. I haven't checked him out on Twitch yet. He sounds like an Indian guy. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I found out long ago that he's not into streaming much on YouTube. He's more on Facebook. I haven't checked him out on Twitch yet. He sounds like an Indian guy. 

Yes, he's either an Indian or from Pakistan. The last time I looked him up on Twitch, he wasn't on the platform. He might have joined now. I will know when I check him out again. I never looked for him on YouTube because I was satisfied with his Facebook streaming. 

Edited by Heatman