Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you were offered $1 million to never play your favorite game again?

On 6/11/2022 at 3:13 AM, Clasher said:

Lol. I believe there are several other pleasures money can buy you, but when it's something you've been doing for years and very much addicted to like video games I think it would take some extra Level of discipline and money as well to get me to stop it.

Sure, their is more to money, when you see big money you'll feel the power in that money. You wouldn't even know when you'll slip off to something you never wanted to agree on.  

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, their is more to money, when you see big money you'll feel the power in that money. You wouldn't even know when you'll slip off to something you never wanted to agree on.  

What the hell does that mean? How does a person "slip off to" something? How would they not now about it? Why would they not agree to it? What the fuck are you talking about!?

12 minutes ago, Shagger said:

What the hell does that mean? How does a person "slip off to" something? How would they not now about it? Why would they not agree to it? What the fuck are you talking about!?

Ask questions before you conclude man...

What I meant by 'slipping off' means, accepting what you never planned on accepting, that's actually what it means. You might be offered huge amount of money to stay in the house all alone and never play video games for some days. Such action isn't what you'll expect any time, but with the money involved, if you desperately need money, definitely you wouldn't turn the offer down, even if you love playing games. Me and you know that, playing video games even as a career wouldn't fetch you easy $10k a day. But take a look at this, you're offered $10,000 within 1-2 days staying indoors and not playing any video game. Is that not something surprising? Shouldn't that make you slip off from your decision to play games as you're alone? That's actually what I meant, no harm, 😂

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Ask questions before you conclude man...

What I meant by 'slipping off' means, accepting what you never planned on accepting, that's actually what it means. You might be offered huge amount of money to stay in the house all alone and never play video games for some days. Such action isn't what you'll expect any time, but with the money involved, if you desperately need money, definitely you wouldn't turn the offer down, even if you love playing games. Me and you know that, playing video games even as a career wouldn't fetch you easy $10k a day. But take a look at this, you're offered $10,000 within 1-2 days staying indoors and not playing any video game. Is that not something surprising? Shouldn't that make you slip off from your decision to play games as you're alone? That's actually what I meant, no harm, 😂

So, in other words you post should have read like this... right?

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, their is more to money, when you see big money you'll feel the power in that money. You wouldn't even know until it was too late that you agreed to something that turned not to be worth it. 

The fact it took a whole paragraph to explain what it was you were trying to say says it all.

32 minutes ago, Shagger said:

So, in other words you post should have read like this... right?

The fact it took a whole paragraph to explain what it was you were trying to say says it all.

So, i could figure it out for you, that's the reason I took a whole paragraph to explain what I meant earlier. I guess you got what I tried telling the other user? 

On 6/12/2022 at 11:25 AM, Aniekwe said:

No one ever says no to making or getting more money. It's in our nature to want more, so it's a normal thing in this case. 

It's part of the reason why we get up every morning and go to work because we can't stay without making money. Our survival is tied to it. I heard some people say that money doesn't guarantee happiness, I'd say it's the core of happiness for me.