Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you were offered $1 million to never play your favorite game again?

On 5/31/2022 at 8:34 PM, Aniekwe said:

My uncle lost over $10,000 in the Bitcoin dip and ever since then, I have been very skeptical with any cryptocurrency investments. 

That's awful, I Know crypto currency could be like that sometimes, but we should be careful when investment so we don't invest in wash coins or coins that are just fraudulent. 

11 hours ago, m76 said:

if they make you forget video games then you aren't giving up anything. There is no sacrifice on your part. Assuming that was possible, unfortunately memory doesn't work that way, you can't just pick and choose memories to remove.

I have only seen something like that done in science fiction movies which the last one I watch which such happened was The Eternals. Only if that's possible, I'd be interested in it. 

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's awful, I Know crypto currency could be like that sometimes, but we should be careful when investment so we don't invest in wash coins or coins that are just fraudulent. 

The fraud in cryptocurrency is too frustrating nowadays and it's making a lot of people lose interest in the cryptocurrency project. 

It's why I wouldn't put a dime of such money on cryptocurrencies if I was offered it to quit playing my favorite game. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have only seen something like that done in science fiction movies which the last one I watch which such happened was The Eternals. Only if that's possible, I'd be interested in it. 

I hated watching that movie The Eternals. It's one of Marvels worst release in years. Although, you're right about the memory thing being carried out in the movie with their advanced tech. 

Don't be surprised seeing someone else who loves 'Eternals as one of marvel's best releases so far. I wouldn't say the movie is superb, because I never watched it. Infact, it's been a long time I watched a movie, I wouldn't mind getting just $1,000 to quit watching movies for life. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Don't be surprised seeing someone else who loves 'Eternals as one of marvel's best releases so far. I wouldn't say the movie is superb, because I never watched it. Infact, it's been a long time I watched a movie, I wouldn't mind getting just $1,000 to quit watching movies for life. 

Well, $1000 is quite a small price to pay for the relaxation and fun I gain from watching movies, but if I was offered  $1 million I would definitely quite both watching movies and playing video games all together. Lol

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

Well, $1000 is quite a small price to pay for the relaxation and fun I gain from watching movies, but if I was offered  $1 million I would definitely quite both watching movies and playing video games all together. Lol

Funny though, but that's the simple truth bro. I wouldn't be around my favourite entertainment being 'Video games if one offer me that amount. But wouldn't quit video games for just $1,000, already I've spent more than that in the past 365 days around gaming items. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Funny though, but that's the simple truth bro. I wouldn't be around my favourite entertainment being 'Video games if one offer me that amount. But wouldn't quit video games for just $1,000, already I've spent more than that in the past 365 days around gaming items. 

I enjoy seeing movies as much as I do with video Games, I could quit seeing movies if I was offered above $100k but for video games it has to be way more than that actually. Taking away the entertaining, pleasure and satisfaction I find in gaming that I can't get anywhere else for a few bucks isn't worth it.

28 minutes ago, HowHammerYou said:

Yeah, I'd take that offer. $1M just to stop playing Fallout: New Vegas is a no-brainer, regardless of how great the game is. There's plenty of other games to play. I'd just put the million in my savings and collect the interest.

Of course, that's very true. No matter how much you favor a particular game, when the need arises, you can always have it replaced. Yes, it might be difficult for but it's not impossible to do. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

One video game that I would quit playing in a heartbeat which I know would be some gamers favourite especially girls/ladies would be Candy Crush. 

Candy crush isn't even among a list of games I enjoy, I would gladly take an offer to have the game out of my devices. But it wouldn't be that easy if the offer asks me to stop playing Blood Bourne, I would do it for a million dollars though.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Candy crush isn't even among a list of games I enjoy, I would gladly take an offer to have the game out of my devices. But it wouldn't be that easy if the offer asks me to stop playing Blood Bourne, I would do it for a million dollars though.

A lot of ladies would fight on this one because it's like the best game that's been ever made for them to play on mobile. The rate at which they are addicted to the game is unbelievable. 

4 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

A lot of ladies would fight on this one because it's like the best game that's been ever made for them to play on mobile. The rate at which they are addicted to the game is unbelievable. 

I know, but that game doesn't really interesting me that much, i like battle Royale Games, adventure game, role playing Games and the likes. What category of games is Candy crush on do you have any idea?

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

I know, but that game doesn't really interesting me that much, i like battle Royale Games, adventure game, role playing Games and the likes. What category of games is Candy crush on do you have any idea?

Most guys don't like the game. It's 1 out of 50 guys that loves and enjoy playing it. Candy Crush is a puzzle video game, that's its category.