Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you were offered $1 million to never play your favorite game again?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Stocks, Real Estate, A bit of Crypto (mainly Bitcoin, Monero and Ethereum) and some Gold. Things that'll appreciate in the long term.

Definitely BTC will appreciate especially now that isn't going all that bullish. Gold, Real estate will always fetch you passive income. 

For me, I'll buy Bitcoin or USDT coin, use those two for staking, when the coins rise I'll still earn more plus my staking reward. Real estate is an option for me, then lastly, own an amateur football team, connect them to professional scouts, groom them well and sell them at later stages to make profit. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Definitely BTC will appreciate especially now that isn't going all that bullish. Gold, Real estate will always fetch you passive income. 

For me, I'll buy Bitcoin or USDT coin, use those two for staking, when the coins rise I'll still earn more plus my staking reward. Real estate is an option for me, then lastly, own an amateur football team, connect them to professional scouts, groom them well and sell them at later stages to make profit. 

I don't think there is any need for buying USDT because it's the same value with USD with the difference that USDT is a digital currency. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I don't think there is any need for buying USDT because it's the same value with USD with the difference that USDT is a digital currency. 

This is very correct. There is no need to look at getting USDT when it's the same value with the USD and it's never going to inflate or reduce without dollars being directly involved. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

To me, I think that $1 million dollars is even too much for me to quit playing games for. I would be willing to take $500,000 which is half of it. 

You can be very funny sometimes you know that right? You're just putting it out to be know that even for less than the initial $1 million, you have a deal 😂. Anyways, $500,000 is still a big amount of money. 

14 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

USDT is one of the best coin for me when it comes to profit making buddy, I swap my BTC, ETH, BCH, BNB etc coin to USDT and flip up. Or I activate Crypto Earn via binance exchange, Kucoin, and earn daily, weekly and monthly reward leaving my USDT at the Earn wallet. That's a reasonable passive income rewards for me, that's the reason I don't joke with USDT coin. And it's value doesn't fluctuate much, meaning, you can earn profit when you swap your coin that is at the bullish to the coin and flip off to those in-demand of USDT coin with profit. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can be very funny sometimes you know that right? You're just putting it out to be know that even for less than the initial $1 million, you have a deal 😂. Anyways, $500,000 is still a big amount of money. 

Why do you think that I even had to ask for even $500,000 because it's still a huge amount of money incase the deal maker says maybe $1 million is now too big to give 😂. I would gladly take half of it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why do you think that I even had to ask for even $500,000 because it's still a huge amount of money incase the deal maker says maybe $1 million is now too big to give 😂. I would gladly take half of it. 

You would be like let it not appear like you are asking for too much and just take half of it for themselves. Anyways, that's just a wishful thinking because that's never going to be possible. No one would ever give you such deals. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

You would be like let it not appear like you are asking for too much and just take half of it for themselves. Anyways, that's just a wishful thinking because that's never going to be possible. No one would ever give you such deals. 

You get the point that I'm trying to make exactly. I wouldn't want anything to cause a set back if that was possible. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

We're just having lucid kind of dream, it wouldn't happen anytime, because no one will gift you such amount of money easily. Instead, the person might just host a gaming tournament and give it to the best on merit. 

You're right about that. On the tournaments, I'm not sure if I would do so well because of lack of time to get into it. 

On 6/1/2022 at 8:04 PM, Boblee said:

The money we are talking about here is something that most of us haven't been privileged to see in real life 😂

Why wouldn't want such amount of money? I don't think there is any. 

On 5/31/2022 at 7:01 PM, killamch89 said:

Stocks, Real Estate, A bit of Crypto (mainly Bitcoin, Monero and Ethereum) and some Gold. Things that'll appreciate in the long term.

It's definitely better to go for investment with less risk level like the way cryptocurrency is. Stocks and Real Estate is a better option especially if you are not well grounded in the cryptocurrency. 

On 6/2/2022 at 9:34 PM, Head_Hunter said:

We're just having lucid kind of dream, it wouldn't happen anytime, because no one will gift you such amount of money easily. Instead, the person might just host a gaming tournament and give it to the best on merit. 

Unfortunately, I haven't been in any kind of video games tournaments but it's something that I'm looking to taking part in one day.