Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you were offered $1 million to never play your favorite game again?

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Most guys don't like the game. It's 1 out of 50 guys that loves and enjoy playing it. Candy Crush is a puzzle video game, that's its category. 

Okay. I don't know much about puzzle video games though. I have some of my Male folks that are always playing candy crush and Even make in-game Purchases just to get access to new levels.

4 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Okay. I don't know much about puzzle video games though. I have some of my Male folks that are always playing candy crush and Even make in-game Purchases just to get access to new levels.

Of course there are some guys like that. I even saw one last night playing the the game when I was on the bus. He was so deep in the game that he almost missed his stop. 

1 minute ago, Aniekwe said:

Of course there are some guys like that. I even saw one last night playing the the game when I was on the bus. He was so deep in the game that he almost missed his stop. 

This is so hilarious, according to people I know that plays it and even from my girl who plays it too, they say the game is fun. If they enjoy it that much then it's a matter of choice and preference .

7 minutes ago, Clasher said:

This is so hilarious, according to people I know that plays it and even from my girl who plays it too, they say the game is fun. If they enjoy it that much then it's a matter of choice and preference .

It wasn't funny when he realised that the driver was almost moving away from his stop. He almost made a scene but the driver was a good guy, he stopped for him almost immediately. 

29 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

It wasn't funny when he realised that the driver was almost moving away from his stop. He almost made a scene but the driver was a good guy, he stopped for him almost immediately. 

The guy just got off an easy one. If I were the driver and I knew it was game that took him away in not knowing he's reached his stop, he's getting off at the next bus stop. 

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

I enjoy seeing movies as much as I do with video Games, I could quit seeing movies if I was offered above $100k but for video games it has to be way more than that actually. Taking away the entertaining, pleasure and satisfaction I find in gaming that I can't get anywhere else for a few bucks isn't worth it.

I can quit my soccer life, video games, and watching of movies for $10 million. I know I can buy cars and jets, tour different parts of the world and have fun too. It wouldn't be easy for me to adapt due to how indebted I've been with the aforementioned entertainment options, but when such money is involved, I can sacrifice for the money, because money brings more happiness to man lol. 

On 6/9/2022 at 10:03 AM, Heatman said:

I hated watching that movie The Eternals. It's one of Marvels worst release in years. Although, you're right about the memory thing being carried out in the movie with their advanced tech. 

I would rate it just 6/10 because of how good they fought in the movie but the whole storyline wasn't interesting to me at all. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can quit my soccer life, video games, and watching of movies for $10 million. I know I can buy cars and jets, tour different parts of the world and have fun too. It wouldn't be easy for me to adapt due to how indebted I've been with the aforementioned entertainment options, but when such money is involved, I can sacrifice for the money, because money brings more happiness to man lol. 

Lol. I believe there are several other pleasures money can buy you, but when it's something you've been doing for years and very much addicted to like video games I think it would take some extra Level of discipline and money as well to get me to stop it.

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

The guy just got off an easy one. If I were the driver and I knew it was game that took him away in not knowing he's reached his stop, he's getting off at the next bus stop. 

You're going to act a mean driver for him 😂. Maybe he deserves it anyways because it's not like they are paying him any money to get carried like that in a public bus. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would rate it just 6/10 because of how good they fought in the movie but the whole storyline wasn't interesting to me at all. 

You even gave it a good rating because it's never getting that far with me. 

On the give up favorite game for that amount of money, I think it's something that I need more now because I just had a business proposal that requires anything I can get 😉

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You even gave it a good rating because it's never getting that far with me. 

On the give up favorite game for that amount of money, I think it's something that I need more now because I just had a business proposal that requires anything I can get 😉

Haha, that's why we are all looking for money. It's always about using the one we have to make more and the cycle never ends. 

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Haha, that's why we are all looking for money. It's always about using the one we have to make more and the cycle never ends. 

Yep and to be frank, I haven't owned $1 million yet in my life, so it's something that I would love to get for myself possibly.

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yep and to be frank, I haven't owned $1 million yet in my life, so it's something that I would love to get for myself possibly.

Even if I have had that already, adding another $1 million to my balance is something I would love to do as well. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even if I have had that already, adding another $1 million to my balance is something I would love to do as well. 

No one ever says no to making or getting more money. It's in our nature to want more, so it's a normal thing in this case. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

$1 million would solve a lot problems for me right now. It's the kind of money that's capable of taking care of me if I go on vacation for one year.