Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you put other things on hold to play and enjoy?

On 5/29/2022 at 3:33 PM, Aniekwe said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Returnal, South Park : The Stick of Truth, Tom Clancy's The Division, Uncharted : The Lost Legacy, and Until Dawn. 

Final Fantasy 7 Remake has been incredible over the years and it's why most gamers never get enough of the game. I have never played Tom Clancy's The Division yet. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake has been incredible over the years and it's why most gamers never get enough of the game. I have never played Tom Clancy's The Division yet. 

If you noticed, it was my first one to be listed because of how good the game is and how important it is for me. You can look into reviews of Tom Clancy's The Division and see if you will like the game.

12 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If you noticed, it was my first one to be listed because of how good the game is and how important it is for me. You can look into reviews of Tom Clancy's The Division and see if you will like the game.

I have already started accessing some reviews on the game. I'm currently looking through this one. I will get another after this.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have already started accessing some reviews on the game. I'm currently looking through this one. I will get another after this.

IGN is a very good review on the game to the best of my knowledge. You can check out another one on Angry Joe, his review on the game is good too. 

I do not put things down to deal with events or whatnot, I mean it's not like you get amyhting at the end of it. I stick to what I want to do. No point doing something that you do not want to do as if there are an event going on. 

On 5/29/2022 at 10:31 AM, Boblee said:

I can name a lot of them with me such as ;

Elden Ring 

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt 

Horizon Forbidden West 

God of War 2018

I also have a very good time with the newly released Horizon Forbidden West too. The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt have been one I can't stop playing on my Nintendo Switch. 

13 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I loved and enjoyed playing Horizon Zero Dawn, GTA 5, Forza Horizon 5 and Bloodborne. When I'm on any of these games, it's always hard to pull out for me. 

Elden Ring is an upgrade from Bloodborne to me. Elden Ring holds me more than how Bloodborne would be able to hold me down to keep playing it. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

IGN is a very good review on the game to the best of my knowledge. You can check out another one on Angry Joe, his review on the game is good too. 

I know about Angry Joe YouTube video games review channel very well. I'm sure to have his reviews on the game checked. He's never disappointed yet. 

On 5/29/2022 at 1:14 AM, killamch89 said:

If I'm being honest, I don't do that especially nowadays. Maybe when I was in my teens, I'd put everything on hold just to play GTA San Andreas or Need For Speed Most Wanted.

Most of us in our teen years did the same thing. It's how our life is structured at the moment and we have no other things that are too pressing for us not to leave and play games when we want.