Register Now
Dannyjax

Are there any special days you would never play video games on?

There are days that are too dear to me which makes it very difficult to play video games on that days. My mother's birthday is one of them, Valentines days is another and the last one is my only niece birthday. Nothing in the world would make me play games those very days. 

I love football so much, and my favourite club is Manchester United. So any day my team is playing, there's no business with me and gaming till they are done for the day. Nothing can separate me from football. 

Days that I havn't played PC gaming are as follow.

• Away for the day and not back till late
  • Holidays, I mean I do not take my gaming gear with me
  • Sick or not under the weather
  • I have and do game on birthdays and Xmas, but not for hours on end. then again three times I stream on twitch all day on X-mas day XD
  • Some kind of a event that may take palce outside my home or whatnot.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't be able to play video games on my wedding 💒 day 😂. There's no way I would be able to do that even if I wanted to. 

This is hilarious. How on earth would anyone be able to play video games on their actual wedding day? One might be able to play during the bachelor's night but never on the wedding day proper. 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

• Away for the day and not back till late
  • Holidays, I mean I do not take my gaming gear with me
  • Sick or not under the weather
  • I have and do game on birthdays and Xmas, but not for hours on end. then again three times I stream on twitch all day on X-mas day XD
  • Some kind of a event that may take palce outside my home or whatnot.

If I'm seriously ill, playing video games would completely be out of the question unless it's not that serious for me to play with my Nintendo Switch. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't be able to play video games on my wedding 💒 day 😂. There's no way I would be able to do that even if I wanted to. 

That's hilarious, but what about a scenerio where you both are game lovers and decides to play video games on your wedding night. It's pretty fun, or what else could you be doing after the whole wedding ceremony. 😅

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's hilarious, but what about a scenerio where you both are game lovers and decides to play video games on your wedding night. It's pretty fun, or what else could you be doing after the whole wedding ceremony. 😅

Now you're asking for the adult question 😂.. What do you think newly married wedded couple are supposed to be doing after the wedding ceremony eeh 😂!! 😛 

Aside from being sick and admitted in the hospital, which makes it impossible for me to play games or any game except for board games when I feel better, I don't have any special days I rule out for gaming. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Aside from being sick and admitted in the hospital, which makes it impossible for me to play games or any game except for board games when I feel better, I don't have any special days I rule out for gaming. 

Playing board games would be a nice idea as long as you're strong enough to sit up from the hospital bed. Also, if the hospital allows it by the way. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Playing board games would be a nice idea as long as you're strong enough to sit up from the hospital bed. Also, if the hospital allows it by the way. 

Some hospitals over here don't allow you to stay long after visiting, so it makes it very difficult to even play any kind of games (even board games) with your person in the hospital. 

On 6/1/2022 at 12:25 PM, Empire said:

• Away for the day and not back till late. 

Once it's 9:00 PM UTC, I'm done playing for the day because even my body system would kick against it by trying to shutdown if I try to force it. I usually sleep off on the game should I push it. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Once it's 9:00 PM UTC, I'm done playing for the day because even my body system would kick against it by trying to shutdown if I try to force it. I usually sleep off on the game should I push it. 

I do wish so bad for my body to behave in this manner. Getting some sleep when it's supposed to be will do me a lot of good because 3 hours sleep isn't good for me but I can't help it. 

On 6/2/2022 at 11:04 AM, Heatman said:

Yes, it's one game that wouldn't stress you too much when you're not feeling too well. If there's any chance to play it in the hospital, I'm sure most people would do it.