Register Now
DC

Which would you choose and why?

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

You must have gotten his assessment wrong. He doesn't wish for an early death, that's far from it. He's just staying that him living too long and watch everyone he knows die of old age when he's still young would make his life a lonely life. 

Oh, is that what you were saying? Then you didn't state it for simple understanding. No problem, I've read the message and I've seen what your friend meant by his outrances. 

On 7/26/2022 at 8:58 AM, Clasher said:

It would be more better if everyone lives forever so you get to spend eternity with the people you love.

Watching your loved ones die is so painful and if you live forever you get to watch that thing happen over and over again.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Only if that was possible. I think that it's going to upset the balance on what life was built. Death is just so painful no matter when it happened. Even when one's family member who died is old enough, they still cry and feel bad about it. 

On 7/6/2022 at 6:12 AM, Empire said:

I look young anyway, people think I'm this age and the fact that they do not even know what I'm far older then that 😛 but at times I feel old in myself. my bones are cracking up and when going around or walking around I feel my body so damn weak. I'm not fat, yet I'm very weak in my body

Same here, I'm in my early 30's but most think I'm in my early to mid 20's and if I shave my facial hair off, they'd think I was around 18 lol.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here, I'm in my early 30's but most think I'm in my early to mid 20's and if I shave my facial hair off, they'd think I was around 18 lol.

I carry a goatee and the very first time I decided to shave it off completely, none of my friends recognized me easily. So, I can imagine how the appearance of who keeps beard would look like when he shaves it off. 

On 7/27/2022 at 9:26 AM, Heatman said:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Only if that was possible. I think that it's going to upset the balance on what life was built. Death is just so painful no matter when it happened. Even when one's family member who died is old enough, they still cry and feel bad about it. 

Death is a necessary evil In that case, people need to reproduce and die after a couple of years , that's how it is meant to be, the population of humans would have outgrown earth's available liveable spaces if people didn't die.

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I carry a goatee and the very first time I decided to shave it off completely, none of my friends recognized me easily. So, I can imagine how the appearance of who keeps beard would look like when he shaves it off. 

Same - It's the reason why at the very least I'll keep a goatee. I do tend to grow out my full beard at times but it itches a lot so I much rather the goatee.