Jump to content
Register Now
DC

Which would you choose and why?

Recommended Posts

Nope, Jay-Z 'Beyonce's darling said it together with Hudson. They just want to live young forever, that's everyone's aim. I want to live young and age really well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I look young anyway, people think I'm this age and the fact that they do not even know what I'm far older then that but at times I feel old in myself. my bones are cracking up and when going around or walking around I feel my body so damn weak. I'm not fat, yet I'm very weak in my body

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Remember the song by Jay-Z Forever young? It's where my choice would always be on with being old but forever young.

I want to age really well, never dies, and never see my face wrinkling. I hate to see very old people due to their faces having wrinkled. But that's not their fault but nature kept it that way. If their is anything I can trade for being young and living forever, I wouldn't mind except killing, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I want to age really well, never dies, and never see my face wrinkling. I hate to see very old people due to their faces having wrinkled. But that's not their fault but nature kept it that way. If their is anything I can trade for being young and living forever, I wouldn't mind except killing, lol.

It's a shame that immortality is something we can't have no matter how much we crave it. But on the other hand, when I was discussing with my friend, he didn't buy the idea of living forever. He dread being lonely when everyone he knows have died.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's a shame that immortality is something we can't have no matter how much we crave it. But on the other hand, when I was discussing with my friend, he didn't buy the idea of living forever. He dread being lonely when everyone he knows have died.

Some people are like that, there isn't much one could experience and after 300 years it would get boring for you and you would wish to have a complete end to the reoccurring circle of things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Some people are like that, there isn't much one could experience and after 300 years it would get boring for you and you would wish to have a complete end to the reoccurring circle of things.

I get his point and the reason behind it because you would end up being alive and watch all you grew up with die off. If you get lucky, some wouldn't question why you don't age.

You would live for several generations and you get sick of it. There's even a saying that goes like this, " if you live too long, you'd see yourself become the villian".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a shame that immortality is something we can't have no matter how much we crave it. But on the other hand, when I was discussing with my friend, he didn't buy the idea of living forever. He dread being lonely when everyone he knows have died.

That's so weird of your friend, their is nothing that can be compared to seeing your love ones around and living long here on earth. I know nothing lasts forever, but not wishing early death for those around me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's so weird of your friend, their is nothing that can be compared to seeing your love ones around and living long here on earth. I know nothing lasts forever, but not wishing early death for those around me.

You must have gotten his assessment wrong. He doesn't wish for an early death, that's far from it. He's just staying that him living too long and watch everyone he knows die of old age when he's still young would make his life a lonely life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I get his point and the reason behind it because you would end up being alive and watch all you grew up with die off. If you get lucky, some wouldn't question why you don't age.

You would live for several generations and you get sick of it. There's even a saying that goes like this, " if you live too long, you'd see yourself become the villian".

It would be more better if everyone lives forever so you get to spend eternity with the people you love.

Watching your loved ones die is so painful and if you live forever you get to watch that thing happen over and over again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...