Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite finishing moves/hit in WWE 2K20?

Do we still have fans who are still playing WWE 2K20? It's been a while since I played it but one of my favorite finishing signature moves in the game would be Brock Lesnar's F5. It's the most devastating hits in the game and even in real WWE fights. 

Who still plays 2K20 with 2K22 out now? 2K20 was a glitched mess and would always close out on me. I purchased it for like $3 used on steam, and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. 

As for favorite finishing move, it's the move where you go to the top, and just flapjack on your opponent. I use it with my created wrestler who is a bit on the chunky size. Always thought it was a funny move to do. I don't remember what it was called though. 

On 7/8/2022 at 7:27 PM, Kane99 said:

Who still plays 2K20 with 2K22 out now? 2K20 was a glitched mess and would always close out on me. I purchased it for like $3 used on steam, and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. 

As for favorite finishing move, it's the move where you go to the top, and just flapjack on your opponent. I use it with my created wrestler who is a bit on the chunky size. Always thought it was a funny move to do. I don't remember what it was called though. 

You're right about the game being a mess with glitches. What they call the signature move you talked about is Moonsault. It's a crazy move but it's equally effective. Why I don't really like it once you miss the move or it's countered, you're dead in the game. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're right about the game being a mess with glitches. What they call the signature move you talked about is Moonsault. It's a crazy move but it's equally effective. Why I don't really like it once you miss the move or it's countered, you're dead in the game. 

The game came out a broken mess and the team behind it was in shambles so they never patched it, or at least didn't patch a whole lot. I remember playing Universe mode for a while, and I'd encounter problems where my created wrestler wouldn't show up for the scene, or my opponent wouldn't. And it'd be me or the CPU character flayling around the ring trying to find a wrestler that isn't there. It was a mess. 

WWE 2K22 is kinda glitchy, but it's a vast improvement. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

WWE 2K22 is kinda glitchy, but it's a vast improvement. 

I have been thinking about getting WWE 2K22 for a while now but I haven't quite decided on it yet. I think that what's going in real life WWE with how their script and even board issues is kind of influencing my decision on that. Maybe before the year runs out, I'd get it but for now, nothing is certain. 

I've seen WWE 2K22 already on sale for like 25 bucks here and there, i'm tempted to get it myself but i've got no interest in modern wrestling and imo wrestling clinges way too much on the past rather then look to the future like why is Rey Mysterio on the cover, surely it's because he has a showcase mode in the game but come on you coulden't add a female wrestler or somebody younger on the cover in there.

Lol we are 5 answers in and nobody has answered  @Heatman his question so guess i'll be the first to answer. Mine has never been that spectaculair but i usually went for the Michinoku Driver or a full nelson slam back when i still played wrestling games. 

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I've seen WWE 2K22 already on sale for like 25 bucks here and there, i'm tempted to get it myself but i've got no interest in modern wrestling and imo wrestling clinges way too much on the past rather then look to the future like why is Rey Mysterio on the cover, surely it's because he has a showcase mode in the game but come on you coulden't add a female wrestler or somebody younger on the cover in there.

Lol we are 5 answers in and nobody has answered  @Heatman his question so guess i'll be the first to answer. Mine has never been that spectaculair but i usually went for the Michinoku Driver or a full nelson slam back when i still played wrestling games. 

I have tried the Michinoku Driver slam with Braun Strowman a few times in the game after watching him pull it off in real life wrestling. It's a good move as well and usually have more effect when you're using a huge player which was the reason why I used Braun Strowman. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Kimura Lock 2, by far. I've always been a fan of technical wrestling. Submission and mat based wrestling especially. I use this as a finisher on the CAW I based on myself.

Kimura Lock is a very notorious submission move because it's capable of breaking one's arm. Brock Lesnar's use of it have been deadly in both his time in UFC and WWE. It's a very dangerous move. I think that should be banned 😂