Register Now
DC

What's the longest movie you've ever seen?

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

The wolf of wall Street (2013)

Avengers:end game (2019)

Both of them 3 hours long has to be the longest movies I have watched.

Avengers Endgame was a blast. Till date, it's my favourite Marvels movies. There's been so much hype with the latest one they are working Thor : Love and Thunder. I hope that it's something better and not like the rubbish they did with The Eternals. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Avengers Endgame was a blast. Till date, it's my favourite Marvels movies. There's been so much hype with the latest one they are working Thor : Love and Thunder. I hope that it's something better and not like the rubbish they did with The Eternals. 

Yeah I really enjoyed watching end game, I think i saw that movie more than four times despite it been above 3 hours long.

With what I have been seeing from the movie Thor: love and thunder I believe it would be a good movie besides Chris Hemsworth is a really good actor.

20 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Yeah I really enjoyed watching end game, I think i saw that movie more than four times despite it been above 3 hours long.

With what I have been seeing from the movie Thor: love and thunder I believe it would be a good movie besides Chris Hemsworth is a really good actor.

From the trailer that I have watched on Thor :Love and Thunder, it seems like it's going to come with a little bit of humor in the movie, I just hope that they don't overdo it because it's going to ruin the movie in ways they don't expect.

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

From the trailer that I have watched on Thor :Love and Thunder, it seems like it's going to come with a little bit of humor in the movie, I just hope that they don't overdo it because it's going to ruin the movie in ways they don't expect.

Marvel super heros movies always comes with some form of humour have you seen doctor strange or hulk.

End game has to be the longest marvel movies I have seen Lasting for about three hours and the most captivating as well.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Marvel super heros movies always comes with some form of humour have you seen doctor strange or hulk.

End game has to be the longest marvel movies I have seen Lasting for about three hours and the most captivating as well.

Yeah, I have watched Doctor Strange and even watched the most recent one which was Doctor Strange in the MultiVersus of Madness. As for the Hulk, I wasn't really impressed by that part of Marvel's movie of him. But I do enjoyed watching him come up multiple times in The Avengers.