Register Now
DC

Last movie you saw in theaters

On 7/13/2022 at 9:07 PM, killamch89 said:

I can't even remember the movie I watched in early 2020 just before the start of the pandemic but the previous movie was Dragon Ball Super Broly and I had a blast!

It's just like my brother, ever since the pandemic of coronavirus, he's stuck off going to the cinema for any reason whatsoever. It's only on his Netflix that he watches any movies. 

I'm getting ready for when Thor : Love and Thunder is going to be out. I'm watching it once it's released on Theatres. 

On 7/16/2022 at 7:56 AM, Heatman said:

It's just like my brother, ever since the pandemic of coronavirus, he's stuck off going to the cinema for any reason whatsoever. It's only on his Netflix that he watches any movies. 

I'm getting ready for when Thor : Love and Thunder is going to be out. I'm watching it once it's released on Theatres. 

I'd starting going again if they actually had something I wanted to watch in theaters but Netflix and others have me covered.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd starting going again if they actually had something I wanted to watch in theaters but Netflix and others have me covered.

Yes, there's no doubt about how good Netflix have been all over the years and still going strong. Even though with their new plans of starting having ads in their subscription, I'm sure their users would still find a way to cope with it if they can't pay for the ads to be removed. 

It's between Thor : Love and Thunder and Black Adam that I'm rooting for next once they are released. I'm definitely seeing them in the cinema. 

On 7/20/2022 at 9:13 AM, Heatman said:

Thor : Love and Thunder and Black Adam

Inasmuch as this two movies would be available for streaming I would still like to watch them in theaters as the feeling you get is always different in theaters.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

Inasmuch as this two movies would be available for streaming I would still like to watch them in theaters as the feeling you get is always different in theaters.

Even after watching both movies in theaters when they are released, I'm still going to stream them on Netflix whenever I feel like. 

I watched Morbius in the cinema last weekend. 

On 7/20/2022 at 3:13 AM, Heatman said:

Yes, there's no doubt about how good Netflix have been all over the years and still going strong. Even though with their new plans of starting having ads in their subscription, I'm sure their users would still find a way to cope with it if they can't pay for the ads to be removed. 

It's between Thor : Love and Thunder and Black Adam that I'm rooting for next once they are released. I'm definitely seeing them in the cinema. 

I think I'm going to watch Thor: Love and Thunder when it's released in theatres in my country.

On 7/25/2022 at 1:49 PM, Heatman said:

Even after watching both movies in theaters when they are released, I'm still going to stream them on Netflix whenever I feel like. 

I watched Morbius in the cinema last weekend. 

I had plans to go see morbius but i had to cancel.

I would definitely see it this weekend, maybe at home or I would just go to the theater instead.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think I'm going to watch Thor: Love and Thunder when it's released in theatres in my country.

The kind of hype and publicity that's been following Thor: Love and Thunder is insane. It's going to be suicide for me not to watch it on the day of its release.

It's just almost like how it was when Doctor Strange in the MultiVersus of Madness was released. It was an absolute masterclass. 

On 7/29/2022 at 11:52 AM, Heatman said:

The kind of hype and publicity that's been following Thor: Love and Thunder is insane. It's going to be suicide for me not to watch it on the day of its release.

It's just almost like how it was when Doctor Strange in the MultiVersus of Madness was released. It was an absolute masterclass. 

Exactly mate 😅

That movie is something to be added to your to-do list , the hype and everything, damn my curiosity is to the roof right now, I am definitely looking forward to its release.