Register Now
Kane99

What are your favourite gaming memories from the past?

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No way man, those kind of games are best enjoyed with friends. Their is no way I can start a Konami cup playing with AI opponents alone, or playing 2k games with same AI, real human battle is more competitive. 

I have played with AI to the extent that I can predict what they would do in those games. But when you play with a good player just like you, he's going to bring the competition to the game and you can't have it easy. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have played with AI to the extent that I can predict what they would do in those games. But when you play with a good player just like you, he's going to bring the competition to the game and you can't have it easy. 

I understand that, not all human players can pose that challenge. I am selective of a fellow player, I love playing with someone I see better than me, in order to make it so competitive and motivating. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand that, not all human players can pose that challenge. I am selective of a fellow player, I love playing with someone I see better than me, in order to make it so competitive and motivating. 

Of course yes, I get that. You have to find a player who's in the same level of expertise as you or even better than you. I prefer playing against the latter because that's how I get to learn more. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I get that. You have to find a player who's in the same level of expertise as you or even better than you. I prefer playing against the latter because that's how I get to learn more. 

That's the best way to learn faster bro. Their is no way I will be playing constantly with someone who I am better than all the time, such kind if hand won't improve my gaming. By the time I'll test my hands for the first time against a giant player, I'll receive it hot, which wouldn't be pleasing for me. 

Edited by Justin11

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's the best way to learn faster bro. Their is no way I will be playing constantly with someone who I am better than all the time, such kind if hand won't improve my gaming. By the time I'll test my hands for the first time against a giant player, I'll receive it hot, which wouldn't be pleasing for me. 

I can remember well my good old days when I still new to playing PES with my friends. Collins happened to be the best amongst us all. He never loses!! I took my worst beating in PES from him and I never backed down and that's how I learnt how to play well. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can remember well my good old days when I still new to playing PES with my friends. Collins happened to be the best amongst us all. He never loses!! I took my worst beating in PES from him and I never backed down and that's how I learnt how to play well. 

That's good that you kept battling with your friend that is more experienced. Even if it's me, I wouldn't back out too, I love such kind of stern challenge via gaming, it will motivate me to play further and at same time improving my experience in that game. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's good that you kept battling with your friend that is more experienced. Even if it's me, I wouldn't back out too, I love such kind of stern challenge via gaming, it will motivate me to play further and at same time improving my experience in that game. 

I took the beatings from him on several occasions and he never held back at all. He was actually enjoying it while giving me training lessons. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I took the beatings from him on several occasions and he never held back at all. He was actually enjoying it while giving me training lessons. 

Even if it's me, I wouldn't slow down in adding more glows to the winning against my opposite number. Such will motivate the player improving and posing a serious challenge next time out. That's how I was playing with my friend, I didn't give him a chance, I held on for three years undefeated against him. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Even if it's me, I wouldn't slow down in adding more glows to the winning against my opposite number. Such will motivate the player improving and posing a serious challenge next time out. That's how I was playing with my friend, I didn't give him a chance, I held on for three years undefeated against him. 

Not all video games players have that tough skin to endure that kind of punishment. At least 3 of our guys quickly quitted playing with our group back then because they couldn't take it. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Not all video games players have that tough skin to endure that kind of punishment. At least 3 of our guys quickly quitted playing with our group back then because they couldn't take it. 

Yes, not everyone can stand with such constant annihilation, I wouldn't depart empty handed, accepting defeat. I can accept defeat for some days, but I'll continue to play with the dude until I find a way to break in and collect all important victory from em. 

On 9/16/2022 at 11:06 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes, not everyone can stand with such constant annihilation, I wouldn't depart empty handed, accepting defeat. I can accept defeat for some days, but I'll continue to play with the dude until I find a way to break in and collect all important victory from em. 

Yeah, that's more like it as long as you don't give up, you will come out a better player than you used to be. 

I can remember my experience with playing one mobile game with or against my sister. I'm not a fan of mobile games but she did got me into playing Subway Surf. We have our account connected to Facebook and we have a leaderboard where points are tallied as a top player. She was damn good at the game but it took me a while with strong persistence to beat her. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's more like it as long as you don't give up, you will come out a better player than you used to be. 

I can remember my experience with playing one mobile game with or against my sister. I'm not a fan of mobile games but she did got me into playing Subway Surf. We have our account connected to Facebook and we have a leaderboard where points are tallied as a top player. She was damn good at the game but it took me a while with strong persistence to beat her. 

That's interesting to hear about the fun gaming you had with your sister. You also reminded me of the time I used to share with my siblings, playing snake mobile game, and comparing our total points tally in the game to one another's own, just to determine who is snake game champion. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's interesting to hear about the fun gaming you had with your sister. You also reminded me of the time I used to share with my siblings, playing snake mobile game, and comparing our total points tally in the game to one another's own, just to determine who is snake game champion. 

I also enjoyed playing the Snake game. The only difference with it is that you play it individually and check your scores. It's not like the Subway Surf where you can both connect online and play at the same time on your different devices for the top player with highest points. 

One that stuck with was when I used to be a tank in Eden Eternal and we came up on a dungeon that was slightly higher than our level but me and some members of my guild went for it anyways and we got wiped out like 3 times. The fourth time around, for some reason, all the dps got wiped out and it was only me and the healer against the major boss and the three mini bosses all by ourselves and we took out two of the mini bosses but the healer was too close to me and one of the boss' AOE attacks killed her. My mates were saying quit but I said nope we are getting this win today and what happened next was nothing short of a miracle, I pulled some of the greatest kiting and avoidance measures that was known to tanking and I took out the other mini boss and the Boss with only 3 hp left. Needless to say, one of my guildmates who was actually recording it put up the fight in the guild recruitment video. Various people paid me to be their tank in dungeons.