Register Now
Nebulous

What device do you game on?

On 1/17/2023 at 5:58 PM, Smokey said:

I game on Consoles & PC (Gaming laptop) but i do prefer consoles over PC in most cases.  I don't dislike PC gaming, i just prefer using a controller vs Keyboard & mouse.

But you can use controllers on PC games...Well I haven't actually tried it with Nintendo controllers so I'm not certain but PS and Xbox controllers work perfectly on PC.

I normally game on Nintendo consoles.  I've had every console since the original NES. 

I do have a PS4 but that's because I originally bought it to be able to play "Hogwarts: Legacy" when it comes out.  Right after I purchases the PS4, they suddenly announced that they were going to make the game on the Nintendo Switch (which was a console I already had).   So now I have to decide if I want to play the game on the Switch or the PS4.

On 2/25/2023 at 11:43 PM, aerodynamik said:

It's crazy. I need one though. I bought HL deluxe thinking I could play it on the PS4. 😛

Well that sucks - can you get a refund or are you stuck with the game? If so, just wait until you get a PS5 sometime in the future whenever that is.

It depends on which game I am in the mood to play. I've got a PS5 as well as a gaming rig and a gaming laptop too. So if my spouse wishes to use the rig, I can just use our laptop or PS5. I also own a Switch and a Xbox One S, I want to eventually upgrade to a Series X at some point. My current gaming rig is a Acer Nitro N50-64 with 32 gigs of ram installed, a 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F with a GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card. I also own older consoles too, so if I feel like playing a retro game without recording footage I'll fire up one of my other consoles. Right now I've got my PS2 hooked up on my other tv, with my PS5 and Switch hooked up to my main tv. I'm not biased when it comes to gaming. 😛

Mobile is currently the only device I can game on since I don't have a console and my gaming PC broke. I would like to purchase a handheld gaming device one day like the Steam Deck, but as of now, I just don't have the money to do so.

I prefer for my main gaming to be on the PC now a days, I like the chair I have and the distance from the monitor and etc. I do still play with a gaming controller as if I was console. I also play on my switch a bit from time to time. My PS5 is where I would like to play one game specifically because I don't have it on the PC, but I'm putting it off for now. 

I primarily game on my PC. But I also do have a PlayStation 5. The PlayStation 5 is primarily for PlayStation exclusives and stuff like that. Things like the Horizon zero and and Horizon forbidden West games. Although the first games now available on PC, who knows how long it will take for the second game to be available. I do not want to have to avoid spoilers for 3 to 4 years. LOL