Register Now

Has anybody ever tried this app? I totally forgot about it.. I tried it out at the beginning of summer. I thought it would give me something to do to relax before bed. NOT! This game is f-a-s-t.

They have timers going and everything. I heard you could earn real money with this game, but to be honest I never saw any (real) cash adding up the whole 2 weeks I was doing it. 

If anything, Blackout Bingo made me a little too wired 🤪😳 than tired. Like I said.. fast-moving game. Lots of fun, though.

Anybody have any luck with BB? Did you win actual money? I never made it up to that level.

I don't know why but this thread reminds me of how my grandmother used to play Bingo with her friends and they'd bet money and it'd be one big argument over who gets what. Anyways, I haven't really played Blackout Bingo before either - to be honest, I'm not really into mobile gaming all that much...

On 9/26/2022 at 10:13 PM, melanie_marie27 said:

I know, I really did think the longer I played, the better chance I'd have to level up and win some real cash. Never happened.

It's such a fast game, isn't it?

That timer.. 😬

It is such a fast game,but exciting to play. Those new to the game will always have high hopes of winning some real cash at the end, but it doesn't happen 😂

So much money rewarding game on play store, promising to give you something reasonable when you devote your time playing it. But that's not true, you wouldn't earn anything cool with the time devoted to it. I rather spend time studying something ideal that will give me ideas to create something unique in the future than wasting it on app like the one you mentioned here, 😂

I honestly didn't realize there was an app called Blackout Bingo if I am honest. I absolutely love to play bingo and have often played it though other ways such as through Pogo years back with their versions of Bingo. Unfortunately when it comes to bingo I can become quite addicted to it real quick so I don't tend to play as much as I used to otherwise I will get hooked. The fast paced bingo games are great but if they are too fast, I get myself lost an confused 🤣