Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most consistent gaming series?

10 minutes ago, Shagger said:

@NightmareFarm

I I feel the need to point out that you can add multiple quotes to a single post, you don't need to make a new post for each one. You can do this by either hitting the "quote" function whilst you have an open reply text box to add the quote as the next item or by hitting the "+" button next to "quote" button to add replies to a list then paste them all at once into your reply.

My b. It's old habits from another forum where you had to do it individually.

13 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

My b. It's old habits from another forum where you had to do it individually.

You should learn about typing words in full. Saying something like my B ( I suppose you want to say my bad) can make some other members start assuming other words from your statement. Don't you think so?

Life Is Strange is another good video games series that I would rate very good when it comes to being very consistent. Even though the subsequent releases aren't as good as the original one, but with multiple different storylines and protagonists in the game, it makes it always interesting. 

On 9/17/2022 at 3:59 AM, Akun said:

The Witcher games, perhaps. Its consistency in quality is why people propped CD Project Rekt as their god... much to their later dismay.

Somewhat guilty as charged lol - luckily, I didn't rush out the door and buy Cyberpunk 2077. Luckily, I got a free key but I'm glad I didn't pre-order the game because it'd have left me with a bitter taste in my mouth again.

21 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

True lol. At least the 2022 patch made it serviceable(according to reviews). I'm even considering getting it myself.

The Witcher series has suffered from the lack of optimization on PCs - When I had my previous gaming desktop, Witcher 3 used to make my 1080 TI start to overheat and at the time, 1080 Ti was the most powerful consumer GPU next to the Titan.

21 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Somewhat guilty as charged lol - luckily, I didn't rush out the door and buy Cyberpunk 2077. Luckily, I got a free key but I'm glad I didn't pre-order the game because it'd have left me with a bitter taste in my mouth again.

The Witcher series has suffered from the lack of optimization on PCs - When I had my previous gaming desktop, Witcher 3 used to make my 1080 TI start to overheat and at the time, 1080 Ti was the most powerful consumer GPU next to the Titan.

I'm talking about the Cyberpunk 2077 patch

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Oh...Yeah, I haven't touched Cyberpunk 2077 for close to a year now so I wouldn't know what's going on with it. Can it finally run on the Xbox One and PS4 now?

I would assume so. They patched it up good and people are saying it's actually a decent game now. 

Just now, NightmareFarm said:

I would assume so. They patched it up good and people are saying it's actually a decent game now. 

Yeah, it's the same thing that I equally heard too about the game but am I ready to get right back into the game now? Naah!! I don't think so. Maybe next year, I would be interested in doing so and by then, they would have done more patches for it too.