Register Now
NightmareFarm

Upcoming games you're hyped for

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

News about Hogwarts legacy release has been going on for a long time now and sometime I seem to forget that the game is still awaiting release.

It seems the game release was delayed at some point but hopefully it would be out in 2023.

Yeah, it was delayed several times, I believe. 

But hopefully, they'll put the extra time to good use, and deliver a very high-quality game!

5 minutes ago, Kyng said:

Yeah, it was delayed several times, I believe. 

But hopefully, they'll put the extra time to good use, and deliver a very high-quality game!

I haven't played any Harry Potter game in the past though so maybe Hogwarts legacy would be a good start since it sets off at a time before Harry Potter existed and seems like the beginning of everything that happened up until the lifetime of Harry Potter.

On 10/25/2022 at 9:35 PM, Justin11 said:

I haven't played any Harry Potter game in the past though so maybe Hogwarts legacy would be a good start since it sets off at a time before Harry Potter existed and seems like the beginning of everything that happened up until the lifetime of Harry Potter.

Quite possibly. I imagine it'll be helpful to be familiar with the main Harry Potter storyline before playing Hogwarts: Legacy (since the game will essentially be back-story to that) - but, it certainly won't be essential! I'm sure this game will be structured in such a way that anybody can pick up and play it, even if they aren't a fan of the series 😛 .

9 minutes ago, Kyng said:

Quite possibly. I imagine it'll be helpful to be familiar with the main Harry Potter storyline before playing Hogwarts: Legacy (since the game will essentially be back-story to that) - but, it certainly won't be essential! I'm sure this game will be structured in such a way that anybody can pick up and play it, even if they aren't a fan of the series 😛 .

If I had played any of the Harry Potter games when it was originally released that would have been preferable, I like to start with newer titles which is why I feel Hogwarts legacy is a better choice for me.

At the moment the only game me and my kids are hyped for is Just Dance 2023, we always get it around Christmas as it's the perfect time to jump in and play and have fun but this year, we have a huge overhaul of the game, and I am super excited to see the changes to the game. I know there are some songs on there that my daughter is super excited for with her being a BTS fan and a KPOP fan so she will be very happy when I finally get it. Not too long to go now 😀

On 10/28/2022 at 5:27 PM, Justin11 said:

If I had played any of the Harry Potter games when it was originally released that would have been preferable, I like to start with newer titles which is why I feel Hogwarts legacy is a better choice for me.

Hogwarts Legacy does look like a great game to be fair - I just hope EA doesn't screw it up with their greed.