Register Now
Kane99

Undisputed new Boxing game, anyone going to get it?

There is a new boxing game that is scheduled to come out soon. It is similar to what EA did with their Fight Night boxing games, and I think Steel City Interactive is trying to replicate that style and gameplay in some ways. 

Check out some gameplay below. Do you think boxing games are finally making a comeback? 

I have played a few boxing games in my time gaming but I will be honest when I say that I haven't played any in a while and that is more than likely because they do not seem to get released as much as they used to. This could be a sign that they are coming back which is a good thing for those who are huge fans of boxing and the games. I may give this game a try as I am always out for trying new games but not sure if it will be a game I will stick to.

I like this, the main issue still remains tho. The punched dont seem to have any weight to them. I dont know if its animation or camera effects/sound after they land but every punch seems to hit with the same force. This is constructive criticism, i just want this game to be the best it can be. Keep up the good work. And give us an update on beta dates. Lol

News to share on the game, supposedly it's coming out early access soon, tomorrow to be exact. You can get the early access version on steam for $29.99. That is PC pricing. We don't know the price of the console versions yet, but I'm going to assume it'll cost the same. I hope. 

Aside from that, they detailed some changes and included details about the included fighters and more. You can read more on the updates here: 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/when-is-the-undisputed-boxing-video-game-release-date-cost-boxers-modes-everything-else-to-know-for-2023-game/ar-AA16Tiiq

It looks and plays like Fight Night except it's even less realistic. There were little things like when you landed a body shot in Fight Night, the receiving character's body would show some sort of impact. In this game, it's like you're hitting a walking punching bag. It seems like an okay game but it needs some more polish to make it a great game.

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It looks and plays like Fight Night except it's even less realistic. There were little things like when you landed a body shot in Fight Night, the receiving character's body would show some sort of impact. In this game, it's like you're hitting a walking punching bag. It seems like an okay game but it needs some more polish to make it a great game.

To be fair though, it is still in progress and will be releasing in early access. So things can change from here until the final release. But yeah, there is much work to be done, but I like where they're going so far. 

And at $29.99, it's not that bad. I'd rather pay that than $60+ for most new games. :D 

46 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

To be fair though, it is still in progress and will be releasing in early access. So things can change from here until the final release. But yeah, there is much work to be done, but I like where they're going so far. 

And at $29.99, it's not that bad. I'd rather pay that than $60+ for most new games. :D 

I agree and I hope it can be a genuine competitor to the Fight Night series because there has been a severe lack of great boxing games since the release of the last Fight Night game.