Register Now
Shortie

Let's Sing

I was curious the other day whether they still did games for singing and I was quite shocked to see that they do still do games and there is one that is actively updated that I am hoping to get for Christmas for the family, it's called Let's Sing. There are a lot of awesome songs on it many that will go down really well at Christmas for a laugh and some fun. You don't even need to have a microphone as there is an app that works with the game that you can use the phone as a microphone which I feel is really cool.

Have you ever played Let's Sing? 

I actually have. It was many years ago. I was out with a friend shopping and he decided to get a copy of Disney Lets Sing (I think it was), and it came with a mic and everything. We tried to play it, and it was kinda fun, but didn't play for too long. 

I did play Def Jam Rapstar as well. I don't think it was made by the same team, but it was a lot of fun from what I played. I couldn't follow most of the raps I did though. 

I'm assuming this game is similar to say Rock Band where you can sing? A game like Just Dance but for singing?  Karaoke basically? I like the concept but i never actually seen this game anywhere out in the wild.  I'm not sure if it's something I'd get into as I hate my voice and wouldn't be caught dead singing Karaoke. 😛