Register Now
Shortie

How much time on average do you play video games per day?

Everyone's day is different and depending on what you do day to day depends on how much time you spend playing video games on average per day. Some people find themselves playing 8 - 12 hours per day whereas some people can only manage say 2 - 4 hours per day depending on their schedule.

I myself with working and also looking after my kids tend to on average spend around 2 - 4 hours gaming each day and sometimes that is less. All in all, each week it can be anything from 14 - 28 hours per week that I spend gaming if I am able to. 

On average, how many hours do you spend playing video games per day?

Depends. Most nights I'm on my PC hanging out with friends on Discord. We'll sometimes play our own games, and or watch a movie. I'd say most nights I get an hour or two in. But sometimes I'll quit to watch a movie or YouTube. 

I don't game much during the day these days, mostly night is when I game. 

The only time that I get to play any game is when I'm also streaming on Twitch, other times it's no time or doing other things you know 😉 ANd if luvky to get around 2 to 3 hours into it 🙂 If I was able to stream longer and more time then maybe 5 hours. But end of the day gaming does not earn you money

6 hours ago, Empire said:

The only time that I get to play any game is when I'm also streaming on Twitch, other times it's no time or doing other things you know 😉 ANd if luvky to get around 2 to 3 hours into it 🙂 If I was able to stream longer and more time then maybe 5 hours. But end of the day gaming does not earn you money

This is very true. In some cases it can earn you something especially if you are streaming but it's never enough to live off or call a job. I myself streamed for around 5 years and as much as I did make money from it, it wasn't enough to live off. I am hoping to still be able to stream myself from time to time whilst working but it probably won't be as much as I used to. 

17 hours ago, Shortie said:

This is very true. In some cases it can earn you something especially if you are streaming but it's never enough to live off or call a job. I myself streamed for around 5 years and as much as I did make money from it, it wasn't enough to live off. I am hoping to still be able to stream myself from time to time whilst working but it probably won't be as much as I used to. 

Lucky to earn $10 last stream (three hours worth) that's $4 an hour and that's nothing then again that amount of money was more donate then anything else. Not like twitch takes half away. It's hard to become what you want to become nowdays. I mean I'm after a new GPU and that's going to setback to around $1500