Register Now
StaceyPowers

Ask Stacey

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If you could solve one ancient mystery, what would you pick? Examples would be what happened to the Easter Island civilization or reason for the moai, how was Stonehenge constructed, why were the Nazca Lines drawn, and so on. Nothing religious though. No shroud of turin, ark of the covenant, mecca, the buddhas burial site, etc.

I want to know how and why the stone spheres (bolas) of Costa Rica were constructed. Awesome question! What mystery would you pick?

8 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Books or movies?

TV! = depth of books + the joy of film in one delicious package.

20 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I want to know how and why the stone spheres (bolas) of Costa Rica were constructed. Awesome question! What mystery would you pick?

For me it would either be the Nazca lines, or the Codex Gigas. With the Codex Gigas, the main thing that intrigues me is the image of Satan. According to legend Satan himself drew the self portrait. If so, I would love to put some study into that. But still, the Nazca lines draw me. A third choice for me would be Easter Island.

On 11/17/2019 at 5:15 PM, The Blackangel said:

What famous haunted/cursed object scares you the most?

Probably the hotel where I used to work. I loved it. Odd things happened there, and I couldn't say it felt like a menacing environment to me personally, but there were things there I could not explain, so at times it was a bit scary.

16 hours ago, DC said:

@StaceyPowers What will you do without a computer?

Buy a new one. Unless you mean, what would I do if there were no computers? Probably starve 😞