Register Now
StaceyPowers

Ask Stacey

On 7/7/2019 at 7:51 PM, The Blackangel said:

Are you prejudiced in any way? If so, is it justified (such as constant mistreatments from every encounter with said group) or is it something you were taught all your life?

I was prejudiced against cats until I adopted one my neighbor abandoned. I thought they were horrible sadistic creatures. Now I think they are more curious and playful, but simply don't have any empathy for their "toys." I don't project malice on them by default anymore.

On 7/11/2019 at 7:10 PM, DC said:

@StaceyPowers How many hours do you work a week?

As many as I can without removing balance from my other obligations.

On 7/24/2019 at 9:00 AM, The Blackangel said:

How tall are you?

5 foot 5. Ultimate average.

On 7/30/2019 at 8:22 PM, Aerielle del Rosario said:

On the scale of 1-10 with 10 as the highest and 1 as the lowest, how good are you in swimming?

I don't know. I keep trying to figure out if 5 is average, and if so, what is average for swimming? Maybe I'm a 3? I escaped a rip tide once--without knowing what I was doing--so I must be adequate!

1 hour ago, DC said:

@StaceyPowers more excited for the upcoming release of Borderlands 3 or Modern Warfare?

Borderlands 3.

On 8/11/2019 at 7:10 PM, The Blackangel said:

@StaceyPowers

Assuming for the sake of argument you haven’t already, if you could pick one person from this forum to meet and spend 1 day gaming with, who would you pick and why?

Either you or @LadyDay (who I haven't seen in some time), because I always feel like I'm on a wavelength with both of you and like we'd have a great time. I also relate to you because of matters of disability. Gaming gives both of us a breathing space, and it'd be fun to share it.

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Either you or @LadyDay (who I haven't seen in some time), because I always feel like I'm on a wavelength with both of you and like we'd have a great time. I also relate to you because of matters of disability. Gaming gives both of us a breathing space, and it'd be fun to share it.

Awww, I'd like to meet and play with you too! We are indeed on the same wavelength I think. 

I know I've been absent. I haven't been gaming for a while., except for The Sims 4. That's why I've not been here. Generally sometimes I play a lot, sometimes not so much. Other hobbies take my time too and I'm an artist, so I spend a lot of time drawing and painting. But I still exist 😀

10 hours ago, LadyDay said:

Awww, I'd like to meet and play with you too! We are indeed on the same wavelength I think. 

I know I've been absent. I haven't been gaming for a while., except for The Sims 4. That's why I've not been here. Generally sometimes I play a lot, sometimes not so much. Other hobbies take my time too and I'm an artist, so I spend a lot of time drawing and painting. But I still exist 😀

Good to know you still exist :) Well, even if you're not actively gaming a lot, we'd still love to see more of you around here! 

On 8/13/2019 at 3:08 PM, StaceyPowers said:

😊 I’m honored. You’d be fun to game with too.

What kind of guys(girls?) are you into?