Register Now
StaceyPowers

Ask Stacey

On 8/27/2019 at 8:28 PM, The Blackangel said:

What is one TV show you can’t stand and why?

I'm not sure. I mean, I tend not to watch anything that doesn't interest me. But I suppose I'm usually bored by most game shows and reality shows?

On 8/28/2019 at 1:55 AM, kingpotato said:

If you had to live in a post-apocalyptic world, which type of world would you choose ?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "type of world?" Are you referencing what destroyed it (i.e. nukes, zombies?)

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

I'm not sure. I mean, I tend not to watch anything that doesn't interest me. But I suppose I'm usually bored by most game shows and reality shows?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "type of world?" Are you referencing what destroyed it (i.e. nukes, zombies?)

Yes sorry exactly.

22 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yes sorry exactly.

I'm going to go with being a survivor of an alien invasion that wipes out humanity. Let's hope I manage to become a stowaway on an alien vessel and embark on a journey of discovery, action and adventure through a hostile universe.

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Are you a member of any organizations?

Not at present. Are you?

On 10/14/2019 at 9:33 PM, DC said:

@StaceyPowers What actors or actresses can’t play a different character because they played their most famous character too well?

Jason Isaacs usually seems to be cast as a villain, perhaps because he was known so well as Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter films. I thought his  character Hap in The OA might be on a redemption path, but alas, we'll never know, since Netflix cancelled it.

If you could solve one ancient mystery, what would you pick? Examples would be what happened to the Easter Island civilization or reason for the moai, how was Stonehenge constructed, why were the Nazca Lines drawn, and so on. Nothing religious though. No shroud of turin, ark of the covenant, mecca, the buddhas burial site, etc.

Edited by The Blackangel