Register Now
svjiminfxv

What game did you spend most of your time on in 2023?

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, because it offers intense 5v5 battles, strategic gameplay, and a large online community. The variety of heroes and constant updates keep the game fresh, making it a compelling choice for spending countless hours of thrilling mobile gaming.

The Legend of Zelda : Tears of the Kingdom would the game I spent so much time on playing last year 2023. This game to me was the best action/adventure game of the year. Its combination of combat with traversal and puzzle solving made it so great. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd have to say Skyrim and it's been like that since 2013 when the modding scene really took off for the Legendary Edition. There's also Mortal Kombat 1 and now Tekken 8.

It's two of my old games in Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt that I've played this same way you do with playing Skyrim. I can never get fed up with playing those two games. 

On 2/15/2024 at 5:16 PM, Heatman said:

It's two of my old games in Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt that I've played this same way you do with playing Skyrim. I can never get fed up with playing those two games. 

If I'm being honest, I hadn't touched either of these games until Friday. They're both classics and The Witcher 3 in particular is very underrated - I feel like the game doesn't translate some of the lore from the books very well. As a result, when players encounter certain creatures or characters, they're confused about what's going on in-game.

I didn't game a lot in 2023 believe it or not. I would say it was probably the Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Volume 1. I'm still in need of completing MGS3 out of that collection but I think that is the most gaming I've done in 2023. I've already played more games in 2024 than I did all of 2023.

On 3/22/2024 at 7:36 AM, Smokey said:

I didn't game a lot in 2023 believe it or not. I would say it was probably the Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Volume 1. I'm still in need of completing MGS3 out of that collection but I think that is the most gaming I've done in 2023. I've already played more games in 2024 than I did all of 2023.

To be fair, 2023 was very mediocre in terms of game releases. So many disappoints including Battlefield 2042 - I was really looking forward to that game and it crashed and burned on arrival.