Register Now
Kane99

Favorite console you opened up on Christmas?

I'm sure a lot of us here have gotten a console for Christmas one time or another. What was your favorite console that you opened up during Christmas? For me I think it was when my brother and I got a PS1 and a bunch of games. My dad purchased a used PS1 from someone and also got a ton of games with it, a lot of which were never even opened. The second best was when we got a PS2. 

What console was your favorite present during Christmas? 

I always remember one year, me and my two brothers getting a Sega Master System for Christmas to share, we were so excited. I always remember Alex the Kidd being built into the console and we also got a Sonic game with is as well until we could get more games. 

That would have to be my favourite console that I opened on Christmas with my brothers. 

The only time I got a console for xmas was the NES. I got it when I was 5 or 6 which would have been in 1987 or 1988. After that, the only time I got anything gaming related as any kind of gift was TMNT 3 for xmas several years later when I was somewhere around 10. The NES was complete in box with every plastic slip, styrofoam, and booklet, yet it was used. It looked brand new, but was bought secondhand. I didn't care. I had the hottest game system in the world. Hottest at that time anyway.

Mine was definitely my Nintendo Gamecube. I remember opening it for Christmas of 2004 and was super excited to hook it up! My grandma got it for me, and after we were done eating Christmas dinner she allowed me to hook it up to her tv and we played Mario Kart Double Dash! It was tons of fun! I believe this was the only Christmas I got a game console for, all my other consoles I got were either for my birthday or they were given to me randomly during my childhood.