Register Now
killamch89

What’s your first thought when you wake up?

Normally, I'd go check on my dog because he's quite a mischievous one at times and get himself stuck in all kinds of places. Then he give me this side-eye like, "What are you staring at? Can't you see I'm stuck! Hurry up and free me.". What’s your first thought when you wake up?

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I need to pee.

I'm not sure why but my bladder is somewhat empty in the mornings but then again, I usually stop drinking fluids a few hours before bed and make sure to use the bathroom right before bedtime.

Dealing with my hardon and going to pee is the first thing that's always on my mind whenever I wake up in the morning. After that, it's where I kept my smartphone last night before I slept off. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:26 AM, Heatman said:

Dealing with my hardon and going to pee is the first thing that's always on my mind whenever I wake up in the morning. After that, it's where I kept my smartphone last night before I slept off. 

My cell phone is normally on my wireless charger at nights so I always know where to find it.

I always want to go back to sleep first thing in the morning if it's a weekday. Now if it's the weekend the first thing that comes to mind is that I need to get some caffeine so I can wake up and do the things I need to get done around the house.

20 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I always want to go back to sleep first thing in the morning if it's a weekday. Now if it's the weekend the first thing that comes to mind is that I need to get some caffeine so I can wake up and do the things I need to get done around the house.

To be honest, weekends is when I normally laze around and get more sleep. During weekdays, I'm always up early and about doing some task or another.

On 4/2/2024 at 4:37 AM, killamch89 said:

My cell phone is normally on my wireless charger at nights so I always know where to find it.

Most of the time, I sleep off while still using my smartphone. It's why I don't remember exactly where I left it when I wake up in the morning.