Register Now
ashishmunde

Assasins creed

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Instead of the game devs considering removing it, more and more devs are simply adopting the micro-transaction system just to acquire wealth. 

They simply can't give up all of the money which the use of microtransactions comes with because some fans aren't happy with him. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They simply can't give up all of the money which the use of microtransactions comes with because some fans aren't happy with him. 

You're right, they simply can't give up on such latest feature because it will bring even more compare to selling CDs or offering downloads. 

19 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, they simply can't give up on such latest feature because it will bring even more compare to selling CDs or offering downloads. 

It's really a shame that some gamers are still giving into that and keep paying to win. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Instead of the game devs considering removing it, more and more devs are simply adopting the micro-transaction system just to acquire wealth. 

Yeah, they simply can't cut off on their greed and it's something that we gamers can just get used to. I'm sure that most of us are already not bothered anymore. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, they simply can't cut off on their greed and it's something that we gamers can just get used to. I'm sure that most of us are already not bothered anymore. 

Their is nothing we can do again to stop such, since they alone got the final say. What we can do is, choose the ones best pleasing to us and leaving out the unpleasing ones. 

On 10/21/2021 at 11:15 PM, Heatman said:

Although the microtransactions used in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is frustrating, I still enjoyed the game. 

Thankfully they completely removed the multiplayer segment from the remastered PS4 version.. Likewise with Revelations.

It always felt a bit "tacked on" anyway, so it's no great loss in my opinion.

On 10/23/2021 at 1:33 AM, Head_Hunter said:

We are simply waiting for the Assassins Creed remastered version. It's devs Ubisoft, let's see if we gonna get it. 

I doubt they'll bother remastering the original game.. It's pretty bare bones in comparison to all of the games that followed it.

On 10/25/2021 at 10:32 PM, Oblivion Knight said:

I doubt they'll bother remastering the original game.. It's pretty bare bones in comparison to all of the games that followed it.

Already the editions of Assassins Creed is okay, their is no need of the remastered version. But if they wants to proceed, then their is no problem to that. 

On 10/25/2021 at 10:32 PM, Oblivion Knight said:

Thankfully they completely removed the multiplayer segment from the remastered PS4 version.. Likewise with Revelations.

It always felt a bit "tacked on" anyway, so it's no great loss in my opinion.

Well having removed the multiplayer segment from the remastered PS4 version is something that most gamers who are into the game did enjoyed. 

On 10/28/2021 at 8:13 AM, Boblee said:

Well having removed the multiplayer segment from the remastered PS4 version is something that most gamers who are into the game did enjoyed. 

I'm not sure if I really enjoy that cut off in the game's remastered PS4 version to be very honest with you. I kind of like that. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if I really enjoy that cut off in the game's remastered PS4 version to be very honest with you. I kind of like that. 

It's why gamers have different tastes and why we have thousands of games out there because there is always a possibility of Mr A not liking what Mr B likes.