Register Now
StaceyPowers

What could be done to improve open world gaming?

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Then you can simply be combining the two to aid your satisfaction. Because everyone does what's more entertaining. 

It's been exactly what I have been doing for years now. I simply play both online and online as far as I can get both games, they are essential to my gaming experience. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been exactly what I have been doing for years now. I simply play both online and online as far as I can get both games, they are essential to my gaming experience. 

It's okay, provided it's something you do to satisfy your hunger for entertainment, it's fine. I play offline and online too, but my online is mainly on FUT. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's okay, provided it's something you do to satisfy your hunger for entertainment, it's fine. I play offline and online too, but my online is mainly on FUT. 

Don't get me wrong mate, I'm trying to influence or pressure you into getting into more online gaming often. If it's not your thing, don't fret it. 

Don't get me wrong mate, I'm trying to influence or pressure you into getting into more online gaming often. If it's not your thing, don't fret it. 

Hahaha, you aren't influencing me dude. We are here to learn together, I've been playing games online and offline for the past 10 years. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There shouldn't be any kind of limitations to what one can explore in any open world games. There should be free choice in the gaming decision making. 

If what you said will be taking into account by the game devs it will really make sense. But you know, the game we see today are made by them, so, they control what they want from their games. 

On 10/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, Heatman said:

There shouldn't be any kind of limitations to what one can explore in any open world games. There should be free choice in the gaming decision making. 

Yeah, when an open world game is limited in its exploration, it's totally not an open world game in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Most of the open world games are marred by glitches which made it very much dissatisfactory. If the game developers will enable glitch-less video game it will bring back the minds of those gamers back loving more of open world games. 

Well, glitches and bugs are something that can't be eliminated 100% from games. Once they are very small, it's all good in my opinion. 

Well, glitches and bugs are something that can't be eliminated 100% from games. Once they are very small, it's all good in my opinion. 

It can't be eliminated since it's under artificial intelligence. Their will always be room for improvement, because it is man-made, human aren't perfect. But atleast, the games should be somehow free from bugs and glitches. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If there is a way or possibility of making the followers or companions in the open world games to add more value to the association and not be log of dead weight. 

This works very well too in my opinion and it's going to add a little bit of flair to the game because of what they are capable of doing when called upon.