Register Now
StaceyPowers

What could be done to improve open world gaming?

To be honest, it isn't easy developing a video game, it takes virtue of technical brilliance to get off with video games. One who isn't a tech saavy wouldn't get one done. But we need more of the improvement around some of the video games, especially the ones suffering from bugs. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

To be honest, it isn't easy developing a video game, it takes virtue of technical brilliance to get off with video games. One who isn't a tech saavy wouldn't get one done. But we need more of the improvement around some of the video games, especially the ones suffering from bugs. 

These companies have the resources both human and techs that's capable of making an unbelievable games. The problem is why aren't they doing it? 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

These companies have the resources both human and techs that's capable of making an unbelievable games. The problem is why aren't they doing it? 

They have experienced tech saavys good in both software and hardware creation. They alone knows the reason why they aren't coming up with the best. 

13 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

They have experienced tech saavys good in both software and hardware creation. They alone knows the reason why they aren't coming up with the best. 

Seriously, that's the weird thing about these companies when it comes to the games they make in a shabby way. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's the weird thing about these companies when it comes to the games they make in a shabby way. 

I keep saying it that they don't just want to incur more expensive in making the games as it would be 💯% perfect. 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:28 PM, Boblee said:

It's very disappointing indeed seeing all this companies building video games and not putting bugs aside and making one of the best games ever. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's very disappointing indeed seeing all this companies building video games and not putting bugs aside and making one of the best games ever. 

I don't think that they put the bugs in the games on purpose but they leave it without working on fixing it when they know it exists in the game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I don't think that they put the bugs in the games on purpose but they leave it without working on fixing it when they know it exists in the game. 

This is definitely the case with these companies and their game bugs. It comes up with coding the games but they simply ignore to fix it in the end before releasing the game. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I understand it isn't on purpose. But they wouldn't come and tell me that, they don't know that the game is buggy. They have testers, they should be updated. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand it isn't on purpose. But they wouldn't come and tell me that, they don't know that the game is buggy. They have testers, they should be updated. 

EA knows that their games are full of bugs and even when it's tested, they do see those bugs but still don't want to fix it before releasing them. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

EA knows that their games are full of bugs and even when it's tested, they do see those bugs but still don't want to fix it before releasing them. 

Yeah, I believe what you've said. EA knows about the bugs, they just overlook it, because it isn't affecting their earnings. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is definitely the case with these companies and their game bugs. It comes up with coding the games but they simply ignore to fix it in the end before releasing the game. 

Welcome to the world of FIFA and the rubbish they have been doing for years with their bugged FIFA series. 

Developers need to stop viewing side quests as additional task lists or things to do. They need to bake these activities into the exploration and discovery of the world.

It’s already started to happen a bit and you can see the trend is there, it’s just hard to do while also having variety. The thing is the word itself “side quest” has come to imply it’s of lesser or secondary quality than the main stuff which means it’s always going to feel like filler if that’s the way it’s approached.

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I believe what you've said. EA knows about the bugs, they just overlook it, because it isn't affecting their earnings. 

Exactly, the bugs have never rendered these games unplayable, otherwise they would have done something serious about it. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, the bugs have never rendered these games unplayable, otherwise they would have done something serious about it. 

Yes, they never did, that's why they aren't bothered. But such is very weird because it makes a gamer express dissatisfaction, due to its frequently occurrence. 

Edited by Head_Hunter