Register Now
StaceyPowers

What could be done to improve open world gaming?

On 11/3/2021 at 9:14 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, they never did, that's why they aren't bothered. But such is very weird because it makes a gamer express dissatisfaction, due to its frequently occurrence. 

I think that it's something that is connected to what the gamers do that makes them never bother about getting the bugs fixed permanently. 

46 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's something that is connected to what the gamers do that makes them never bother about getting the bugs fixed permanently. 

Hmm, only EA knows the reason why they don't want to eradicate the bugs in the game, because they knew about it, not the gamers they caused it. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, only EA knows the reason why they don't want to eradicate the bugs in the game, because they knew about it, not the gamers they caused it. 

I think it's high time I went into investigation to uncover why they keep sticking with their bugs when they can actually get rid of them all. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think it's high time I went into investigation to uncover why they keep sticking with their bugs when they can actually get rid of them all. 

That will really be a nice thing if you go further to inspect or check what really made EA very unserious to clear their FIFA game bugs. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That will really be a nice thing if you go further to inspect or check what really made EA very unserious to clear their FIFA game bugs. 

Seriously, those guys have a lot of questions to answer me if I happen to get their CEO face to face in talks. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, those guys have a lot of questions to answer me if I happen to get their CEO face to face in talks. 

You can simply reach out to EA company through their customer care service when you visit their official website, you'll get to speak your mind. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can simply reach out to EA company through their customer care service when you visit their official website, you'll get to speak your mind. 

It's like you are not listening or reading me right. I stressed talking to the CEO and not a common customer service representative!!!! 

On 10/31/2021 at 9:31 AM, Boblee said:

This works very well too in my opinion and it's going to add a little bit of flair to the game because of what they are capable of doing when called upon. 

Good followers makes it more easy to rack up levels with their assistance in all your endeavors in the game. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:17 AM, Boblee said:

It's like you are not listening or reading me right. I stressed talking to the CEO and not a common customer service representative!!!! 

I got you well, I am trying to let you know that, from the customer care service, you can get to hear from the CEO, because the info will get to the CEO when lots of persons are lamenting same thing. 

On 11/7/2021 at 9:09 AM, Heatman said:

Good followers makes it more easy to rack up levels with their assistance in all your endeavors in the game. 

There is this movie by Will Smith that's something like an apocalypse zombie infested and he's got a good follower dog - a German Shepard. It was a great companion for him. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There is this movie by Will Smith that's something like an apocalypse zombie infested and he's got a good follower dog - a German Shepard. It was a great companion for him. 

I remember that movie very well. The dog later died right? 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I remember that movie very well. The dog later died right? 

Yeah, the dog 🐶 later got infected with the zombie virus. I think it was bitten and Smith later killed the dog himself when it wanted to turn to zombie freak dog.