Register Now
The Overseer

What level or quest in a game made you rage the most?

Hmmm. I'm going to name a few.

-The final few levels in Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2. Those cute games go into absolute insanity by the end.

-Mummy Me Maze Forever in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. Imagine a level where you have to keep moving, non-stop, for about 15 minutes straight, dodging enemies and never backtracking, and you're afforded just ONE mistake. That's Mummy Me Maze Forever, an extremely sadistic test of how far you're willing to go for 100% completion.

-Super Mario Galaxy 2 - The Perfect Run and Super Mario 3D World - Champion's Road. Very, very challenging.

-Mario Kart 8 - 200cc mode. It's such a drastic change from traditional Mario Kart since you MUST brake now, and it takes a LOT of skill to adjust and be competitive enough to 3-star every cup.

For me it was a level prior to the Vampire boss fight in the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine. You had to kill some rogue vampires and damn those things hit hard. I had to rage and smash my hands on my desk for 2-3 days.

P.S It wasn't even that hard in the end as I managed to find a safe spot to heal and they wouldn't even come searching for me

I don't remember the exact name of the quest but it was in Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I failed over 15 times in a single quest and I finally gave up and decided to check it in YouTube. At the end it was very simple...

Edited by Keranov

Fighting the final boss in Street Fighter 2, M. Bison, used to drive me nuts. Has some of the most infuriatingly OP moves and the AI can be insanely unfair at counterattacking your moves. It often just feels like blind luck, especially on the higher difficulties.

Some of the Skyrim quests, where you have to find a tiny hidden button or lever can be pretty infuriating, too.

On 7/21/2018 at 2:33 AM, The Overseer said:

Except Dark Souls 3, you can't pick that, lol. For obvious reasons. 😛

Seriously - there was actually no doubt it's one of the most frustrating quest ever in the game Dark Souls. To even think about it, gives me a cold feet. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I am on the final stage be it in soccer or an adventure game, then get eliminated or defeated when I'm on the brink of ending the game on a high, makes rage the most playing video game. 

Yeah - it's actually what pisses me off in soccer games. I can remember when I lost on penalties one time and it sucked like hell for me. 

Their is nothing devastating losing most crucial match especially UCL decider in soccer game series. I've lost few times, and it wasn't easy for me to digest, but it's video game and not reality thing, that's what made me to accept it without much rage.