Register Now
Alyxx

Favourite Games of 2018

Favourite Games of 2018  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite games of 2018?

• Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Fallout 76
    • Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
    • Battlefield V
    • Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee/Pikachu
    • Monster Hunter World
    • Shadow Of The Colossus
    • Far Cry 5
    • God Of War
    • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    • Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire
    • Detroit: Become Human
    • Spyro Reignited Trilogy
    • Octopath Traveler
    • Spider-Man
    • Shadow Of The Tomb Raider
    • Forza Horizon 4
    • Just Cause 4
    • Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    • Hitman 2

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2018 at 11:00 PM

It is that time of the year again, and here at VGR we want to ask YOU guys one question! What are your favourite games of 2018? The 10 games with the most votes will get featured in our "Top 10 Games of 2018" feature, so this is your chance to pick what games you want to see on that list! This poll will run until December 21st, so bare in mind if you haven't played some of the games yet, you can vote for them later.

Edited by Alyxx

There have been so many awesome games this year and way too many to be able to get them all but I would say my most favourite out of the list would definitely have to be 

Call of Duty Black Ops 4
Battlefield V
Pokemon Let's Go
Spyro 
Forza Horizon 4

Monster Hunter World was another I picked up, however, I never played much of it so I do need to get back on that.

9 minutes ago, Shortie861 said:

There have been so many awesome games this year and way too many to be able to get them all but I would say my most favourite out of the list would definitely have to be 

Call of Duty Black Ops 4
Battlefield V
Pokemon Let's Go
Spyro 
Forza Horizon 4

Monster Hunter World was another I picked up, however, I never played much of it so I do need to get back on that.

Thanks for voting, those are great choices 🙂

I added a point to God of War and Detroit without playing them cause I've watched the whole playthrough and both are flawless! For me though, Pokemon Let's GO and Octopath Traveler are the ones that took the vote. I would love Starlink and Ni No Kuni to be added though too. One vote for them too 😛

5 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

I added a point to God of War and Detroit without playing them cause I've watched the whole playthrough and both are flawless! For me though, Pokemon Let's GO and Octopath Traveler are the ones that took the vote. I would love Starlink and Ni No Kuni to be added though too. One vote for them too 😛

Only got 20 choices. Tempted to do a second list lol.

Even though, I haven't personally played any of the video games listed above I have been watching YouTuber's Gameplay, so I'll base it on what I think I would like to play on PC or Console. There are so many great games that have been released this year so this will be a hard decision to make. (Top 3)

1. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4

2. Battlefield V

3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

17 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Even though, I haven't personally played any of the video games listed above I have been watching YouTuber's Gameplay, so I'll base it on what I think I would like to play on PC or Console. There are so many great games that have been released this year so this will be a hard decision to make. (Top 3)

1. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4

2. Battlefield V

3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Black Ops 4 is looking good so far.

By the way, everyone who posts, remember to vote in the poll.

Edited by Alyxx

4 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Voted, I nearly forgot. Thank you for the reminder. What do you like best about Black Ops 4?

I'm not a huge fan of it myself. To be honest there's not much in particular I enjoy about it, but it's a decent game. Just not as fun as the previous entries, and the lack of a campaign kinda sours it even more for me.

I am honestly puzzled and a bit surprised it's getting as well received as it is cause I frankly find it the most lacking entry in the franchise so far.

Edited by Alyxx