Register Now
killamch89

Trolling

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I try to use a strong password for my online gaming accounts. 2FA is an option too, to tighten it up and avoid being cracked. 

As far as I'm concerned, making sure that you use Two Factor Authentication is the best way to have your account secured!! 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I try to use a strong password for my online gaming accounts. 2FA is an option too, to tighten it up and avoid being cracked. 

Some games don't have 2 Factor Verification and that's the reason their games get hacked a lot. 

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Some games don't have 2 Factor Verification and that's the reason their games get hacked a lot. 

Yeah, that's most the likely the same fate. I been hungry for a while.. As for trolling, the football community is really mad. 

19 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Yes, it's just normal password manager, such is prone to hack. I hurt hope 2FA becomes common in the future around video games. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it's just normal password manager, such is prone to hack. I hurt hope 2FA becomes common in the future around video games. 

I have actually seen some gamers that don't really fancy making use of that security system upgrade feature and I keep wondering why. 

I troll all the time in online games lol. Teabagging, troll spinning(like in the naruto storm games), using troll tactics to win, etc you name it. It's part of what makes online gaming fun. 

Deathloop is a really fun game if you like trolling scrubs since it's designed to match you up with them if you play as Julianna and theres lots of ways you can mess with them like teleporting them into mines, stacking trip wires behind doors, using telekenises to throw them off cliffs etc.

27 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

I troll all the time in online games lol. Teabagging, troll spinning(like in the naruto storm games), using troll tactics to win, etc you name it. It's part of what makes online gaming fun. 

Deathloop is a really fun game if you like trolling scrubs since it's designed to match you up with them if you play as Julianna and theres lots of ways you can mess with them like teleporting them into mines, stacking trip wires behind doors, using telekenises to throw them off cliffs etc.

Some gamers are very good at trolling and they know how to get on the nerves of others that's going to take their gaming focus off their concentration which helps you to win. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Game developers should work more on tightening security of their games. It is always sad when one discovers that the game that they took time to build has been hacked.

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's most the likely the same fate. I been hungry for a while.. As for trolling, the football community is really mad. 

The Football Community doesn't give anyone an opportunity to relax when it comes to trolling. Once your club loses a big game, then you should get ready to face some trolls.

On 3/17/2022 at 5:47 PM, Knight Barida said:

Game developers should work more on tightening security of their games. It is always sad when one discovers that the game that they took time to build has been hacked.

It saddens, due to the effort put to make the game. Even if it's me, I'll feel very horrendous, due to time wasted and spent to make the game. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It saddens, due to the effort put to make the game. Even if it's me, I'll feel very horrendous, due to time wasted and spent to make the game. 

Time  wasted is always the biggest pain that any gamer can feel when faced with that kind of situation. Hackers of any game should know that people made this effort to build their reputation on the game for so long.

On 3/17/2022 at 7:43 PM, NightmareFarm said:

Yeah theres also a psychological advantage to it.

I have seen a lot of football trolling online especially in some football pages that I'm in and it's not funny the length guys goes to troll. 

Not something I bother with unless the other person is being rude or annoying. This is especially the case for FIFA where some people like to time waste or do annoying celebrations to try and trigger you. So a bit of trolling to get them back can be quite fun.