Register Now
killamch89

Corsair's new line of gaming mouses

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Are you excited for the new line of Corsair mouses? I have never personally owned one but I have been on the lookout for one myself.

It depends on the DPI or the sensitivity of the optical laser. I really don't think that the design is selling it to me.

3 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

It depends on the DPI or the sensitivity of the optical laser. I really don't think that the design is selling it to me.

I am waiting to see what logitech offers and although my logitech G602 still functions perfectly, I just feel it's time to upgrade on my mouse.

Just now, killamch89 said:

I am waiting to see what logitech offers and although my logitech G602 still functions perfectly, I just feel it's time to upgrade on my mouse.

I don't go for any particular brand, all of these gaming mice seem finicky and gimmicky to me. However, I heard that there are ones with Sniper buttons. Now THAT is interesting.

7 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I don't go for any particular brand, all of these gaming mice seem finicky and gimmicky to me. However, I heard that there are ones with Sniper buttons. Now THAT is interesting.

Yeah, there are quite a few ones like that. You can find them all over eBay and Amazon.

On 5/30/2019 at 6:43 AM, skyfire said:

Looks like fancy boxes to me. I only tried the corsairs RAM and never went for anything else. I have to try this out once before even thinking of making purchase. Maybe that design would be good on hands. 

Corsair mouses are extremely reliable and even though they may be flashy and a bit expensive, they still last a very long time.

I got a corsair gaming mouse from work a couple years ago. Great gaming mouse, but sadly it started to get bad after awhile, where the left mouse button started to not work properly. Not quite sure why, maybe from usage or there was a broken piece in there somewhere. Either way, the time I was able to use it, it worked great. I would recommend getting a corsair mouse. They're usually pretty good about their products.