Register Now
Alexander.

Screen Size for Gaming

Whether you are using a Computer Monitor, TV, or another screen for gaming, what's the size and resolution? I have a 4K, 49 Inch Samsung TV. The majority of times I use it for console gaming and I like bigger televisions as it makes split gaming on single player a lot easier to play with friends.  I wouldn't be able to fit anything bigger into my apartment so I wouldn't want anything larger than what I've already got. 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:11 AM, mont86 said:

42 in.. Tv.. Just what I had.. It is a spare one.. Love it..

What room do you use it and what platform do you play? Is it Ultra 4K and what's the resolution? Do you mind me asking what the specifications and how much you paid for it? Are you happy with your purchase, so far and which store did you buy it from?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I think in past 17'' computer screens were norm for the gaming. But these days tablets and the phone often makes it easy to play game. So screen size does not matter much for me. If the games are of adventure and the fun in nature. But in other cases, it can be pretty interesting to play the games on big screens. That's always better to set the mood in for some genre. 

On 2/6/2019 at 12:18 PM, DylanC said:

Personally I have a 47" LG LED 1080p TV that does the job nicely. Looking into picking up a 4k TV at some point (though I'll need to persuade the missus first lol).

I'm going to go for a 4k monitor when I build my all amd machine and pick up the Radeon VII.