Register Now
skyfire

The Room: Old Sins

If you like classic puzzle games then you are going to love this game. The basic premise of this game is that you are finding out what happened to the missing engineer and his wife. So the game expects you to make choices on the basis of the available set of clues and the contraptions around in the dollhouse where the clues are located. So it seems like dark them underneath this game. It's worth playing. Have you tried the game?

39 minutes ago, skyfire said:

It's about you liking the puzzles and the exploration. The game is inteded for those type of the people.

I'm not really that too deep into playing puzzle games but I have some good friends that I can recommend it to. 

On 4/6/2022 at 5:39 PM, egghead said:

I used to play a lot of puzzle games in the past but these days I am mostly plying Battle Royal games.

Android puzzle games can be fun as long as you are interested in mystery games or say narrative based puzzle solving. Android has tones of them.

28 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Android puzzle games can be fun as long as you are interested in mystery games or say narrative based puzzle solving. Android has tones of them.

Yeah, there are so many of them that you can't complain of not getting enough. Once you get a hang of them, you will definitely enjoy playing for a long time. 

20 hours ago, egghead said:

When I game, it is mostly about Adrenaline rush. Puzzle game cannot give you the same experience.

That's not true. Have you played sprits? it has some of the puzzles that make you feel rushed as the puzzles are time based on exits.

On 4/12/2022 at 12:00 PM, egghead said:

When I game, it is mostly about Adrenaline rush. Puzzle game cannot give you the same experience.

There are levels to puzzle games for me and most chess games gives me that Adrenaline rush especially when I'm playing against a pro. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are levels to puzzle games for me and most chess games gives me that Adrenaline rush especially when I'm playing against a pro. 

Or playing against AI with puzzles which are kind of making exit some room or making you finish before clock runs out.

On 4/14/2022 at 4:53 AM, Heatman said:

Puzzle games and board games sure give you fun and entertainment, but when it comes to ply video games, I mainly think about adrenaline rush.

On 4/6/2022 at 1:09 PM, egghead said:

I used to play a lot of puzzle games in the past but these days I am mostly plying Battle Royal games.

Battle Royal games games are fun to get into. It's how I fell in love with playing Fortnite. But the game - The Room: Old Sins looks good enough. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Battle Royal games games are fun to get into. It's how I fell in love with playing Fortnite. But the game - The Room: Old Sins looks good enough. 

Battle Royale games brings about epic moments in gaming, the competition is unique, the one in Fortnite tells it all. This particular one won't be detailed as well from it's expectations.