Register Now
skyfire

Alto's Adventure

If you like scrolling platformer games then you will enjoy the alto's adventure game series. In this game all you have to do is let the Alto go on uninterrupted ski adventure. And here you have to do it till specific time to meet the goals. And that should level you up for another level. And this can turn out to be a good adventure game. There is also one more sequel to the game as Alto's Odyssey. So you may want to check those games you like such adventure gaming experience. 

A beautiful game with smooth animations and simple-yet-challenging game play. Control is simple - single touch - but the game keeps it challenging with various missions and obstacles. The animation and backgrounds are rather stunning, making this game not just fun to play, but also beautiful to watch.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Download from the google play and if you like subway surfers type of games then you would love this game too.

I sure as hell love subway 🚉 surfs games. For the fact that I get to connect with my Facebook friends and compete with them makes it more fun. 

On 4/6/2022 at 5:44 PM, egghead said:

I have played a lot of similar games and really liked those games, I will check this out.

This one is visual treat. You would find that the most interesting thing to watch here the background has some really good imagery.

31 minutes ago, skyfire said:

This one is visual treat. You would find that the most interesting thing to watch here the background has some really good imagery.

They worked up really good on the graphics and the immersion of the game and it's most likely why the game is being appreciated the way it is. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have checked out both of them and truly, their graphics is something decent to write home about. It's even part of the reason why I may play it more. 

The developer behind the game: https://www.builtbysnowman.com/

Super cool art and overall gaming style. I have been following their publication and the gameplay for a while now.

On 7/15/2021 at 9:22 AM, skyfire said:

Download from the google play and if you like subway surfers type of games then you would love this game too.

I have been playing that sort of games for years now and it's been an interesting game for me. There are more of such games on Google play store.