Register Now
Ok_Attempt

What is the best Cyberpunk-style game ever made?

54 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have never played the game. What's the gameplay like? Does it offer character customization? 

There there's a bit of it, you can choose which upgrades you get and your sword cosmetic. 

The gameplay is very unique. Ok picture this. Doom Eternal, but cyberpunk, your only weapon is the crucible blade(although you get 4 cooldown special moves), you die in one hit(you can instantly start over from the checkpoint though rather than load screens) and it has mirror edge parkour. 

22 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

There there's a bit of it, you can choose which upgrades you get and your sword cosmetic. 

The gameplay is very unique. Ok picture this. Doom Eternal, but cyberpunk, your only weapon is the crucible blade(although you get 4 cooldown special moves), you die in one hit(you can instantly start over from the checkpoint though rather than load screens) and it has mirror edge parkour. 

That sounds like an interesting game. Ghostrunner is the name right? Let me see how much the game is sold for, I might be getting it if it's within my budget. 

28 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That sounds like an interesting game. Ghostrunner is the name right? Let me see how much the game is sold for, I might be getting it if it's within my budget. 

$29.99 or £24.99 if you live int he UK.

Imo, it's worth like $80

It's in my top 10.

Just now, NightmareFarm said:

$29.99 or £24.99 if you live int he UK.

Imo, it's worth like $80

It's in my top 10.

That's approximately $30. It's something that I can hold down. I would be getting it at least before the year runs out. 

On 3/22/2022 at 9:16 AM, NightmareFarm said:

Let me check out the game's trailer to have a real insight of exactly what I'm to get from the game, irrespective of what's been said already and thanks for the input. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's approximately $30. It's something that I can hold down. I would be getting it at least before the year runs out. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Let me check out the game's trailer to have a real insight of exactly what I'm to get from the game, irrespective of what's been said already and thanks for the input. 

I just saw on the PS store that it's the current monthly free game if you have PS5.