Register Now
Alexander.

Refunds for Mobile Games

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Did you allow them your money when they showed you withdrawal option? 

I purchased the browser, so they always give an option for refund if you don't like it. I declined because I enjoy the browser. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I purchased the browser, so they always give an option for refund if you don't like it. I declined because I enjoy the browser. 

Okay, I've now understand what you were saying before. When a particular digital product is worth it I don't bother with refunds. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I've now understand what you were saying before. When a particular digital product is worth it I don't bother with refunds. 

Exactly. They always give you the option to ask for refund immediately after purchase if it's not what you expected. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly. They always give you the option to ask for refund immediately after purchase if it's not what you expected. 

That's candid of them, and In return increases their trust score rank, which makes it for others trusting them.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Android seems to have some 1 day period or so for the refunds seen that for apps and games.

I never bought in-app before and seek for a refund. I always make my researches before putting up a purchase order. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

Android seems to have some 1 day period or so for the refunds seen that for apps and games.

Yeah, it's something that I got as well when I purchased the first ever game that I did on my android smartphone. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that I got as well when I purchased the first ever game that I did on my android smartphone. 

Yes and the system google has placed on refunding is also good for the consumers too.

23 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes and the system google has placed on refunding is also good for the consumers too.

Yeah, it's one of the good things that Google have done for their users. I never expected that from them, like they used to do stuffs. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's one of the good things that Google have done for their users. I never expected that from them, like they used to do stuffs. 

Yes kind of rare for google to do good things as we know they are kind of shady. But yeah they do have good system for refunds.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes kind of rare for google to do good things as we know they are kind of shady. But yeah they do have good system for refunds.

Seriously, it's something that really shocked me a little bit because they are not always of the habit of doing free favors. 

I don't always rely on free stuffs, when you get video games with your money and you aren't satisfied due to the game being unplayable which is the cause of the devs, you have every chance to seek a refund, but free games aren't so.