Register Now
Alexander.

Refunds for Mobile Games

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

He's a business man, and I'm sure that most businessmen would do exactly the same thing that he did. 

Ps. Have you gotten any game's refund? 

I haven't, but I will still keep pushing for that and see how far I can go with it. That aside, being a business man as you highlighted doesn't mean we should go against T & C of businesses. 

On 2/5/2022 at 4:30 PM, skyfire said:

I think not compatible phones is another reason for many games not able to played on the device and so the refunds follow too.

If you download from the play store or Apple store, for the one more compatible with your device, you wouldn't experience issues of unplayable. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you download from the play store or Apple store, for the one more compatible with your device, you wouldn't experience issues of unplayable. 

That is not true a lot of times some mobiles are not compatible in context of the RAM and also some are just not able to run due to many other concerns. I am  not sure why.

I think they should allow refunds for the purchase of mobile games. But we all know that any digital currency you purchase and use, can't be refunded unless it was stolen somehow. 

Usually digital services won't refund you for that, as they state are payments are usually final. 

It's why I don't buy mobile games and other mobile apps much, because you don't know if you can get that money back if it turns out to be crap. As well, I don't usually keep my credit card info on these sites, because I don't trust the services with my info either. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you have a game that's isn't built to play in the particular smartphone that you have, there is nothing that can be done to make it play. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If you have a game that's isn't built to play in the particular smartphone that you have, there is nothing that can be done to make it play. 

Nothing indeed, the best is to move on to another one that is compatible with my device and nothing more.

4 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I have never purchased a game and honestly I never knew one can get a refund if not satisfied with the purchase.

You can easily purchase game using the google play app and refunds are also within the specific time period so doing it is not hard.

On 3/11/2022 at 3:13 AM, Prof elohstar said:

I have never purchased a game and honestly I never knew one can get a refund if not satisfied with the purchase.

You mean you have never purchased a video game on your mobile smartphone? There are so many of them but then there are so many free games too. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Google has one of the fastest means if payment online, that's why I don't get pressured or feeling skeptic dealing with Google. 

Yeah, that's very correct. When I purchased the last paid browser that I make use of, I had the option for refund but I had no need for it. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct. When I purchased the last paid browser that I make use of, I had the option for refund but I had no need for it. 

Did you allow them your money when they showed you withdrawal option? 

Edited by Justin11