Register Now
Alexander.

Refunds for Mobile Games

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah when things are free you are the product used for marketing and the userbase.

They have to make money from their efforts in one way or another, otherwise they wouldn't be able to put up such games again. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I don't always rely on free stuffs, when you get video games with your money and you aren't satisfied due to the game being unplayable which is the cause of the devs, you have every chance to seek a refund, but free games aren't so. 

When you are getting a free game, you already know what you're getting yourself into and as such you should not complain about it when it starts. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing to worry nor complain about free games. Because it is gotten free, so, why will someone complain about that? 

Well, to an extent, there is also need to complain because you spend your time playing those games. Do you think the developers don't want praise or constructive criticism when it comes to games that they make? Think about it.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing to worry nor complain about free games. Because it is gotten free, so, why will someone complain about that? 

When you get it for free and pay a lot more through the microtransactions used in the games, it's no longer free you know that right? 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

They have to make money from their efforts in one way or another, otherwise they wouldn't be able to put up such games again. 

Yes having system good enough for both consumers and the users is a good way to go in that case.

On 3/21/2022 at 10:25 PM, Heatman said:

When you are getting a free game, you already know what you're getting yourself into and as such you should not complain about it when it starts. 

That's true, because it is a free game, the developers can run it anyhow they wish. If the ads are much, i either move out or stay put without complaining. 

On 3/22/2022 at 6:53 AM, Knight Barida said:

Well, to an extent, there is also need to complain because you spend your time playing those games. Do you think the developers don't want praise or constructive criticism when it comes to games that they make? Think about it.

They wouldn't feel happy getting negative reviews, but that's why some of them puts hardwork to make their game exempted from others. Whereas some developers don't care, only care about the money they gain from building the game, whether bad experience for the gamer or not, they don't care. 

On 3/22/2022 at 7:47 AM, Heatman said:

When you get it for free and pay a lot more through the microtransactions used in the games, it's no longer free you know that right? 

Yes buddy, that's a modernize way of video game extortion. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They wouldn't feel happy getting negative reviews, but that's why some of them puts hardwork to make their game exempted from others. Whereas some developers don't care, only care about the money they gain from building the game, whether bad experience for the gamer or not, they don't care. 

Any developer that doesn't care about what the people that play their games go through doesn't understand what that business is all about. You've got to get the feeling that they want to kill the games they make.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

Any developer that doesn't care about what the people that play their games go through doesn't understand what that business is all about. You've got to get the feeling that they want to kill the games they make.

On the other hand, many developers don't care what consumers want yet they can produce good games. I doubt anyone who developed flappy bird knew what people wanted. he just made it on his own.

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's really a shame that it's like that because it's not supposed to be so but it's what we have now and it's not going away. 

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I hope the day of one time purchase game comes back again. Indie gamers are doing that but it's not enough I suppose.

With time, I'm very sure that Indie video games developers are going to be a force to reckon with in the gaming industry. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:12 AM, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that it's like that because it's not supposed to be so but it's what we have now and it's not going away. 

It will really take time to change, since money have entered their minds, every developer just wants to earn from developing any sort of game even if the game is below standard. 

On 3/25/2022 at 11:39 AM, Heatman said:

With time, I'm very sure that Indie video games developers are going to be a force to reckon with in the gaming industry. 

Yeah I mean there are very few like stardew valley that would be free from all the in app purchase type games.