Jump to content
Register Now
Alexander.

Refunds for Mobile Games

Recommended Posts

Whether you are using the App or Play Store, have you ever requested a refund, if so what was the reason why? How much did you originally pay and was the refund successful? I once had to scroll through my order history and fill a refund request form for an album I bought from the retailer as the quality was awful! They gave me the full amount back within a few hours and the £9.99 was credited back into my Play Store Account for future purchases.  I've never experienced any problems with games downloaded through the Play Store

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Whether you are using the App or Play Store, have you ever requested a refund, if so what was the reason why? How much did you originally pay and was the refund successful? I once had to scroll through my order history and fill a refund request form for an album I bought from the retailer as the quality was awful! They gave me the full amount back within a few hours and the £9.99 was credited back into my Play Store Account for future purchases.  I've never experienced any problems with games downloaded through the Play Store

I have never requested a refund on any App I have purchased.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Several times with the Play Store. Personally, this is how it should work with the PlayStation store as well but I guess they don't want to add it because they want as much money as they can get. The Play Store lets you get a refund for any game, no matter what if you request it before an hour has passed after purchasing it. It's a great policy and ensures that you don't risk losing money for awful games on the market.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarthHazard said:

Several times with the Play Store. Personally, this is how it should work with the PlayStation store as well but I guess they don't want to add it because they want as much money as they can get. The Play Store lets you get a refund for any game, no matter what if you request it before an hour has passed after purchasing it. It's a great policy and ensures that you don't risk losing money for awful games on the market.

To be honest, I haven't purchased that many games/apps over the Google Play store - only the essential ones and I have enjoyed them all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never got into the situation of asking for refunds. I am guessing this could be because of the amount of the good games that I have downloaded. Maybe who knows there are some other games which may require us to pay and often have those issues on the transaction sides. I think stuff like that happens. some good gaming companies are not that bad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2019 at 12:48 PM, Alexander. said:

Whether you are using the App or Play Store, have you ever requested a refund, if so what was the reason why? How much did you originally pay and was the refund successful? I once had to scroll through my order history and fill a refund request form for an album I bought from the retailer as the quality was awful! They gave me the full amount back within a few hours and the £9.99 was credited back into my Play Store Account for future purchases.  I've never experienced any problems with games downloaded through the Play Store

If they refunded you completely within few hours of your refund request, it means they are very aware of the problem with the album and already set up the process for refunding all that purchased it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 6:08 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I never did in-app purchases from play store, I simply prefer downnloading alone from Google play store, that's more convenient for me. 

In app purchase means you downloaded the app and played the game and game gives you option to buy an item that can be used for game. I guess you lost on the concept. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

In app purchase means you downloaded the app and played the game and game gives you option to buy an item that can be used for game. I guess you lost on the concept. 

It's quite very obvious that he's not following the subject or simply misunderstood it completely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2021 at 3:29 PM, skyfire said:

In app purchase means you downloaded the app and played the game and game gives you option to buy an item that can be used for game. I guess you lost on the concept. 

I got the points you meant earlier. That's exactly what occurs downloading video games from the store, because surely it will pop up unnecessary upgrade of the game later on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got the points you meant earlier. That's exactly what occurs downloading video games from the store, because surely it will pop up unnecessary upgrade of the game later on. 

I guess you didn't get the in app purchase concept yet. never mind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I guess you didn't get the in app purchase concept yet. never mind. 

I had given up already. It's like beating a dead horse but maybe if I get a video of what in app purchase is, so he might understand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Haha yeah. I mean I explained it that it's purchase made inside the app but the reply was kind of tangent lol. 

He will get use to it probably sooner or later once he's come across it while playing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2021 at 5:48 PM, skyfire said:

I guess you didn't get the in app purchase concept yet. never mind. 

Lol, you can explain deeper Buddy, j am quite not all that conversant with in-app purchase of items or online purchase of items. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...