Register Now
kingpotato

Apex Legends

2 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

It's yet another Battle Royale game which did to Fortnite what Fortnite did to PUBG.

Why do people keep eating this?

What can I say, its free, I dont particularly like Fortnite because of the building but I still play it sometimes because its free. Dont get me wrong I'm not going to call it game of year or anything like that.

Game is definitely good and the way the game is climbing the revenue chart. I think this year the game can be a good choice for the gamers to engage into. Also the streamers are mostly streaming apexa legends and the division game this year. So I am kind of positive about the game. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Never thought it would fail in the mainstream. Because though people say it's better than fortnite, there definitely isn't much real traffic in it. Nor the streamers prefer it. 

I have to disagree with you there. I always thought they'd mess it up eventually because EA isn't good at creating brand new content for any of their franchises over the last decade.

The game itself is very good z Respawn did a very good job. With a little grinding you can unlock another Legend and some good rare skins. But the in-game currency is all over the place, not very good. I've spent a dollar in Apez though, you dont need it to enjoy the game.